weight loss buddy needed!!

Options
hi im a young female adult trying to loose some weight.
over the summer and last winter i gained a lot of weight, i normally weighed about 62-63 but back then was trying to get down to 58..which probably would have been a bit too skinny for my build but 60 would have been reallly good, currently im 68 and was 70 but i feel like if i dont have motivation to log on and log my food (e.g. a buddy) i probably wont and then im not conscious about what im eating.
my goal is to get to 58kg by the end of the year but hopefully to 64 within the next month and then 62 the month after that as if between 62-58 range that gets much harder for me to loose

so if your looking for a buddy to log on daily with and chat about what you have eaten, your exercise and just a friend you know wont get sick of hearing about your diet plans and exercise as i know a lot of friends do then please feel free to add and chat!

Replies

• iStarkm
    iStarkm Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge even if to start a small support group
  • jackie8506
    Options
    Add me too please :-)
    I started off so well but had 2 really bad weeks, last week I put a pound back on and this week isn't looking any better so need all the help I can get!
  • josdriessen
    josdriessen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes i would like to be a buddy. I have lost 14 kilos over the last 12 months and would like to get down to 85 kilos. i have been stuck on 91 for the last couple of months
  • emonline
    emonline Posts: 4
    Options
    sounds good! i just feel like i make excuses about it or i trick myself into thinking im not eating as much as i am so all the help i can get it much appreciated
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A support group would be really good.
    i think motivation is my biggest problem
  • christienoble
    Options
    Hello. I just joined MFP today and I would love a support group! Motivation is key. Have I missed the bus or can I still be part of it?
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    I am just starting my third week. Count me in - in fact I will add you as a friend right now - if anyone on the below thread wants to add me please feel free - the logging on daily is brilliant for me - it makes me really conscious of what I am putting in my mouth and also makes me feel a bit guilty if I don't make the effort to exercise. We can do it everyone.
  • zenseiyu
    Options
    I just started this app and I'm liking it so far, but I too would love to have a motivation buddy :). I am a young actress doing voice and stage work, but I gained 30 lbs over what I should be and I'm trying to go down.
  • hazelevans1
    hazelevans1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me if you like ,i started 3 weeks ago and need help and support to
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Add me!!

I started here 7 weeks ago at 70kg & today weigh in at 64.6. I'd be more than happy to have someone to compare notes with be motivated with :)