Words of wisdom...where ya gonna put them?

Options
"Thanks to the help of this site I feel very confident that this time I will conquer this issue!!!! This is my plan:

*I will continue to exercise no matter what is going on around me, house guests, office parties, family gatherings, cold weather, etc etc
*I will exercise my right to say NO!!!! When people push food on me, etc etc laugh
*I will continue to monitor my calories. Moderation is the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

As I was enjoying Alf1163's post (Danger Zone) and her plan, I thought about where I could put those wise words to remind me. I started thinking ( ALWAYS dangerous:smile: ) of all the places they might go....

:noway: :noway: :noway: So, where would( or do) you stick/post/write...whatever the things you want to keep in the forefront of your mind???:noway: :noway: :huh:

Put them on the bathroom mirror,
and

Hmmmmm..where else ?
(maybe tatoo on my forehead so others will see them?????:bigsmile:

Replies

• Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    "Thanks to the help of this site I feel very confident that this time I will conquer this issue!!!! This is my plan:

*I will continue to exercise no matter what is going on around me, house guests, office parties, family gatherings, cold weather, etc etc
    *I will exercise my right to say NO!!!! When people push food on me, etc etc laugh
    *I will continue to monitor my calories. Moderation is the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

As I was enjoying Alf1163's post (Danger Zone) and her plan, I thought about where I could put those wise words to remind me. I started thinking ( ALWAYS dangerous:smile: ) of all the places they might go....

:noway: :noway: :noway: So, where would( or do) you stick/post/write...whatever the things you want to keep in the forefront of your mind???:noway: :noway: :huh:

Put them on the bathroom mirror,
    and

Hmmmmm..where else ?
    (maybe tatoo on my forehead so others will see them?????:bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    On my computer monitor/ cubicle walls at work.

In my wallet for when I'm not at work.
  • bbright53
    Options
    On my monitor at work and the whiteboard on the refrigerator at home.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Where ever my wonderful wife tells me to, of course *giggle* :heart:
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Write key points on a 3x5" notecard and keep it with you in your pocket or purse! It might sound silly, but decorate it all cute with stickers or colored pencils so that it's easier to remember because then you can _picture_ it in your mind. I just started doing this and it really helps!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    On my steering wheel
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    On my steering wheel

Hmmm.... better tell us all when your on the road! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options