hello - new here!

Options
hey! i've never joined a blog or anything, nor have i been seriously committed to trying this out! hoping to meet people and get some inspiration and advice. love new friends, add me :)

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome! I've been here two days, and so far, I'm loving it. Hope you enjoy it, too!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Been here since last month and I LOVE it here! The support is amazing.
  • Mochi915
    Mochi915 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope to have that great support system too. Keep going! =)
  • Alemazon
    Alemazon Posts: 7
    Options
    Keep us posted! Been on it for 3 days now!
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    been here about a month and the BEST website i ever. I have lost 11 lbs so far and weigh in tomorrow hope for s good number.
  • britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new here too :) My name is Britney! Nice to meet you :bigsmile:
  • znivets
    znivets Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I find a good support network, keeping track of what you eat and exercise is the best way to see results. I just joined about a week or so ago and just the act of logging in what I eat has made me conscious enough to eat more sensibly and less. Wishing you success.
  • cfolkens
    cfolkens Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Chelle going on day four of using myfitnesspal, loving it so far!!!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    welcome to the site, i only joined yesterday and am a little hooked , good luck in your quest xxx
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    welcome to the site, i only joined yesterday and am a little hooked , good luck in your quest xxx
  • Tyronza82
    Options
    So My name is Ty I just started on my fitness plan mon March 7 I have been doing well with the exercise I have been working out with two friends, My eating plan on the other hand is very hard I do not eat a large variety of foods and the ones I do eat are not good for you so that leaves me with not that much to eat , would love some tips to help me out
  • cfolkens
    cfolkens Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello