i think my scale is bipolar...

Options
Ok, so I can stand on my scale five different ways and get five different readings. Can anyone recommend a CONSISTENT scale that does not have any decision-making problems? LOL!:tongue:

Replies

• lioyka
    lioyka Posts: 6
    Options
    I hated my scale. It was even digital! I could get 4 different answers. I purchased this one last month. I LOVE IT!! I don't use the features that much but it is nice to have them! only thing it lacks is the step on feature! You have to tap it to wake it up. Very Accurate though! on comparison my scale was reading 2 - 5 lbs more.

http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Watchers®-WW78-Conair-Chrome/dp/B002N5N336/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1299761801&sr=8-3
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    The health o meter one from walmart for $35 works great!!
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I recommend you tape some masking tape markings for the heal and toe so that you step on it in the same spot each weigh in. Most scales can vary occasionally if you step closer to the edge it will give you a false reading. But I did buy a new digital scale and love it. My old one was weighing me at 5# more than the new one, it was probably rusted inside and depending on how old yours is it could be giving you weird readings because of that too.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I hate all scale with a passion!!!! Good luck finding one that works for you