Hi im new!!

Options
HI i been on the diet chef diet for a week and i lost 8lb but everyone talks about the weight loss slows down to about 2lb a week after the first and i wasnt happy with that lol i idea of spending so much just to loose 2lb a week i decided to take matters into my own hands!! i have a good 6 stone to loose so hear goes!! im having 1200 cals a day and exersising for a 30 mins a day on my steppers. today is my first day away from diet chef and im determined to loose more that a couple of pound a week! wish me luck!!

Replies

• mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    Good luck
  • ccadartist
    ccadartist Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! :wink:
  • rhayesNH
    rhayesNH Posts: 12
    Options
    Good luck! I am new too, and so far it seems like it just could work!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good luck:smile:
  • kelbabe
    kelbabe Posts: 1
    Options
    hi there good luck iam new to and hope it works as i would like to look good for the summer
  • Pandagail32
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • Futbol14
    Futbol14 Posts: 5,302 Member
    Options
    I read what you post, but it's proven when you loose faster than what is normal for your body, It would not last and it would make you gain double and harder to loose with years. Sorry I don't want to be the one giving you bad news but I'm talking by experience it's better even if take longer to loose what is normal because at the long run the results will be permanent.
    Plus the more you see it as a diet you will get stuck, see it as a change of lifestyle instead.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LUCK with your Journey!!
  • sammydeea
    Options
    i agree with you 100% ...i had experiance with this a few years ago. i was 14 stone and managed to shrink to just 8 and a half in 4 months and when the weight loss slowed down i lost motivation and just ate...and ate..and ate and hear i am 3 years later at weighing 16 stone.
    but this time im going to be alot more carefull once ive lost it and i wont turn to 3 take aways a day! at the moment im so desperate to loose weight im willing to cross the hurdle of keeping it off once im done!