Calling all UK people. Free Graze box delivered to you

Options
pyrowill
pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
Hi guys

Just thought I'd spread the word of Graze! It's a really good ethical company taht deliver healthy snacks to your home or office. Anyway I have a free box discount code for friends so if anyone wants to try it. Just follow instructions and enter this code 4R2THFC. It's totally free and if you want you can cancel straight after with no obligation! Good stuff. I got chilli crackers and dried mango today. Yum

Replies

• emlov81
    emlov81 Posts: 128
    Options
    Saw a few posts about these, are they worth it??
  • kerryannediet
    kerryannediet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks just ordered mine. will be nice to have something free
  • pyrowill
    Options
    Yeah they are really worth it. Especaily since you can chose out of the hundreds of items they have what you like and dislike. I immediately told them for example no olives or raisins. So they send healthy stuff to my work desk so I avoid snacking on other things. Anyway theres a free box there and you just cancel afterwards, no obligation. Try the free one!
  • emlov81
    Options
    Just ordered mine....plus next week is half price!!!

Cheers for that.......:flowerforyou:
  • pyrowill
    Options
    You're welcome, today's just arrived at my desk I got pineapple and chilli crackers and roasted seeds. Yummmm
  • pyrowill
    Options
    AND the best thing, all the stuff they provide is also already in the MFP database so no need to work it out
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm going to try it.
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've done this before through my boyfriend, it's brilliant and you get some great healthy snacks! It's even encourgaing his wee brother to try these things and he is only 11!
  • pyrowill
    Options
    Yeah, if anything, even if I don't keep up with them, they have introduced me to so many new things, from crackers, to new fruits and nuts I wouldn't have tried before. Definately worth at least a free box!
  • marianne_s
    Options
    I got my box today - here is another code if anyone is interested....

we hope you're enjoying your first graze box.
    if anyone's taken a fancy to it, you can give them all a free graze box (for a limited time only)
    Just forward on this special promotion code to give all your friends a free graze box and another half price…

free box code: XRQV59LM
    they enter at: www.graze.com
  • marianne_s
    Options
    double post....
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks I've ordered mine to try. Calorie wise are the snacks reasonable?
  • pyrowill
    Options
    Very reasonable! Anything from 40-260 like nuts, butthey are all nice small portions too, and all good ingredients in them aswell. Today I got something called 'milkshake mix' which is milk buttons, dried banana an dried strawberry. Healthy and included jut 3 big buttons, so I got some chocolate, but a really small amount which was nice. I also got goan curry crackers, fiery cashews
    And apple cinnamon flapjack. All small portions, hmmmm
  • kerryannediet
    kerryannediet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Recieved mine today also. Sweet goan curry crackers-106 cals, very cherry raisins-110 cals, pistachios 117 cals and apple and cinnamon flapjack 235 cals a box..
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks, can't wait for mine to come now :happy:
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Snacks range from anywhere between about 55 calories (some of the crackers) up to about 250 calories (the naughty ones with nuts/chocolate in them!) but they're clearly labelled so you know exactly what you're eating. They're really yummy!
    I also have a free code if anyone wants a free box..

Free code: CY186W6
  • emlov81
    Options
    Got mine today!!!

Looks yum....will start on it tomorrow

Cheers pyrowill........:bigsmile:
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    it would be more ethical for me to walk to the shops and get my own healthy snacks. So much better and ethically sound for the environment too.

Sorry to be tongue in cheek:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: