diet buddy

Options
I need a diet buddy, it will help me stick to to the dieting if i know iv got a bit of support and friendly competition :wink: anyone who wants to lose 13lb or round abouts or is around 139lb please :happy:

Replies

• samantharae121205
    Options
    i want to lose more than 13 but i will be happy to be yur diet buddy till yu meet ur goal :):):)
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 139 and want to get to 128! (started at 144) : )
  • Coltsgirl
    Coltsgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot more to loose than 13 libs infact I'm not even sure if anyone will notice if I lost 13.

I am however a great friend and good supporter. I have been over weight my whole life and know in my head how to do it. There are lots of tricks and short cuts to help you. I just have to change a life time of habbits.
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Are you looking for a local (real life) diet partner? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles. With a database of over 8,000 weight loss centers, 6,000 gyms, thousands of parks and trails, and over 100,000 upcoming events (all searchable by zip code) there is a lot to enjoy. You can find a buddy at WannaBuddy.com, I did!