New to MFP - Lost almost 60lbs - 65 more to go

Options
Hello ~

I am new to My Fitness Pal. I've successfully lost almost 60 lbs with 65 lbs to go. I'm hoping the nutritional calculator here will help me to achieve that goal!! I'm excited to be here, and wanted to see if anyone else here is doing TURBOFIRE or similar at home DVD's to help in their success.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and looking forward to any advice, guidance, support, and encouragement!

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Great work so far.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great achievement! I've done several rounds of Turbo Fire and LOVE the program. I've moved on to Chalean Extreme now but plan on doing the TF/Chalean hybrid program after that.
  • angee8844
    angee8844 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats!!:smile:
  • aliciads74
    aliciads74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job. Keep it up. I am new to fitnesspal too.
  • Crossfit_Mom_2_4
    Crossfit_Mom_2_4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW!! The replies that fast are so encouraging!! Thank you everyone. I'm here because I've hit a wall! Plateau - whatever - I'm now focusing on my nutrition more hardcore than before. I'm excited to be here and inspired by everyone!! Thank you for the congrats and warm invites - much appreciated!
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats really awesome !!!
  • Greyhawkk
    Greyhawkk Posts: 34
    Options
    Ive lost 79 so far, but want to lose another 28..then i will p90x the last of it away. Im just scared that if i start now with all the extra weight, ill end up hurting myself. That and im 4 months quit smoking....hope the lungs return.

Hats off to you on your weight loss ! and again for the dedication to stick to Turbofire.
  • Crossfit_Mom_2_4
    Options
    Ive lost 79 so far, but want to lose another 28..then i will p90x the last of it away. Im just scared that if i start now with all the extra weight, ill end up hurting myself. That and im 4 months quit smoking....hope the lungs return.

Hats off to you on your weight loss ! and again for the dedication to stick to Turbofire.

I'd looked at P90X - because I have a knee injury history - I wanted to start a little slower. TurboFire is kick butt for sure. I'm going to be investing in P90X in July :) Then onto INSANITY!! I'm going to get me one of those shirts!!

Way to go on the weight loss. I hear you on not wanting to sustain an injury. Knowing our bodies, listening to them, and take this journey one day at a time is crucial!! Awesome inspiration YOU are!!
  • Crossfit_Mom_2_4
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great achievement! I've done several rounds of Turbo Fire and LOVE the program. I've moved on to Chalean Extreme now but plan on doing the TF/Chalean hybrid program after that.

Ok, so I've heard a lot about these hybrid programs. Can you shed a little more light on the subject? What is it? I'm so new to these at home DVD's - I want to make sure I'm making the right choices in my fitness challenge(s) :)
  • aclcoates
    Options
    Good job!!! I love Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam. I still did not do Chalean Extreme but I have already got it. I love her energy. I had a 6 weeks plateau and that is when I started Turbo Jam and it helped me to break the plateau. Before Turbo Jam I was doing a lot of elliptical and Wii exercises. Moving to a different kind of exercise, in my case, solved my plateau issue.

Welcome to MFP. It is a great tool to help you lose weight. I started Oct5, 2010 and I've lost 43 lbs. The main thing is to log your meals every single day. I never missed a day since I started because I am afraid that one day will become 2, then 3 and I end up giving up.

My SW was 193.3. My first goal was 160 which I reached in January this year. I am now 150.4 and my current goal is 120.
  • Crossfit_Mom_2_4
    Options
    Good job!!! I love Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam. I still did not do Chalean Extreme but I have already got it. I love her energy. I had a 6 weeks plateau and that is when I started Turbo Jam and it helped me to break the plateau. Before Turbo Jam I was doing a lot of elliptical and Wii exercises. Moving to a different kind of exercise, in my case, solved my plateau issue.

Welcome to MFP. It is a great tool to help you lose weight. I started Oct5, 2010 and I've lost 43 lbs. The main thing is to log your meals every single day. I never missed a day since I started because I am afraid that one day will become 2, then 3 and I end up giving up.

My SW was 193.3. My first goal was 160 which I reached in January this year. I am now 150.4 and my current goal is 120.

WOW!! You're on a roll!! Congrats on your weightloss!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with me. I'm so excited I'm seeing so many who've hit that 'wall' like me and made it through - I'm stoked!! Here we go!! Time to rock it out and evict some more fat cells :)