QUESTION FOR THE GIRLIES

Options
2»

Replies

• suziehomemaker
    Options
    i just treat myslef and make some chocolate pudding w low/non fat milk....i can eat the 1/2 cup serving and be totally fine...
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Those Jello Sugar Free Pudding snacks are very satisfying. That or there's an ice cream called Arctic Zero that is around 150 calories FOR THE ENTIRE PINT depending on the flavor. They have a chocolate mint one that tastes like a fudgesicle. Their website lists where they distribute to.
  • himynameisjess
    himynameisjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Jello makes Mousse temptations and they're only 60 calories and come in the standard jello pudding size. It usually fulfills my snack/chocolate craving and it's lo-cal!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    LOW CALORIE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE - very easy to make

These are absolutely yummy and I cut mine into little bitesize pieces so they are only 50calories each. If you make them in the size this recipe suggests they are 191calories which for a piece of chocolate cake is really not bad!

Ingredients
    85g dark chocolate , 70% cocoa solids, chopped into small pieces
    85g plain flour
    25g cocoa powder
    ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
    100g golden caster sugar
    50g light muscovado sugar
    ½ tsp coffee granules
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    2 tbsp buttermilk
    1 egg
    100g mayonnaise (I used Hellman's)

Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Pour enough water into a small pan to one-third fill it. Bring to the boil, then remove the pan from the heat. Put the chopped chocolate into a large bowl that will fit snugly over the pan without touching the water. Sit the pan over the water (still off the heat) and leave the chocolate to melt slowly for a few mins, stirring occasionally until it has melted evenly. Remove the bowl from the pan, then let the chocolate cool slightly.

Meanwhile, lightly oil and base-line a 19cm square cake tin that is 5cm deep. Combine the flour, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda. Using a wooden spoon, stir both the sugars into the cooled chocolate with the coffee, vanilla and buttermilk. Stir in 1 tbsp warm water. Break and beat in the egg, then stir in the mayonnaise just until smooth and glossy. Sift over the flour and cocoa mix, then gently fold in with a spatula without overmixing.

Pour the mixture into the tin, then gently and evenly spread it into the corners. Bake for 30 mins. When a skewer is inserted into the middle, it should come out with just a few moist crumbs sticking to it. If cooked too long, the mix will dry out; not long enough and it can sink. Leave in the tin until completely cold, then loosen the sides with a round-bladed knife. Turn out onto a board, peel off the lining paper and cut into 12 squares.

PER BROWNIE
    191 kcalories, protein 2g, carbohydrate 23g, fat 11 g, saturated fat 3g, fibre 1g, sugar 16g, salt 0.28 g
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Thins
    Thinsations - Chocolate covered fudge bar or something like that
    Chocolate Shakelogy
    Kudos 100 cal bars.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    not to highjack your thread but, I don't crave sugar aka chocolate but I do crave salt snacks any ideas for me?
    . When I want something salty I eat vegie straws. 38 sticks for 140 calories. They are just salty enough and crunchy. They are made from potatoe and vegetable puree.
  • ttmac96
    Options
    GAH! All this talk of chocolate! It's almost that time for me and there's a giant Hersey's Kiss right behind me DH got me for Valentine's Day sitting on the shelf! I just had a carrot trynna be good! lol
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate brownie mix made with apple sauce. or black beans? You can search both on google.

Or just let yourself have some real chocolate. I try to budget a couple m and ms or a piece of dark chocolate into my meal plan each day.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    i get the chocolate smoothies from weight watchers (100 calories per packet, plus what ever kind of milk you use), stick them in the freezer for like 20 minutes, and it's ALMOST like ice cream. :) it's a pretty large serving for under 200 calories depending on what kind of milk you use. so if you feel like you need to sit in front of the TV and eat a large bowl of something chocolate, this helps :)

I agree. The Weight Watchers Smart Ones desserts are great for that.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING!? :noway: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

lol! I was wondering the same thing

2 teaspoons of Nutella on a banana. Doesn't sound like a ton of Nutella, but it covers the entire banana and is super yummy. (Each teaspoon of Nutella is 33 calories)
  • Star1ing_Dar1ing
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING!? :noway: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

lol! I was wondering the same thing

2 teaspoons of Nutella on a banana. Doesn't sound like a ton of Nutella, but it covers the entire banana and is super yummy. (Each teaspoon of Nutella is 33 calories)

haaaa !! my keyboard is usaully on capital - its a work thing , sometimes for get to take them off ....