New to My Fitness Pal

Options
This site looks easy to use and thought I would try it out. Turns out my normal breakfast is a lot more calories than I thought. So, I know of a change I need to make already. I am 51 year old single mom from Universal City Texas. I feel motivated this morning, because I bought new clothes yesterday and that was depressing. I've been waiting to lose more weight before I bought some, but the need for clothes won out. So, that's ok ...today is a new day and maybe this site will help. One day at a time.

Replies

• King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! There's a lot of great people here who care!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kris!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you want. This is a very supportive and motivational place to be!
  • airmay1
    airmay1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great website. Don't be discrouraged. Just Imagine how great you'll look & feel when you've reached your goal!! :happy:
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    WELCOME. GOOD LUCK. YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT. :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Welcome and GL
  • julied504
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • kris3800
    kris3800 Posts: 18
    Options
    How do you add people? Not sure --it is stressful right now. Thanks for all your support! We are redecorating the entire kitchen. I don't have a sink, stove or anything really in the kitchen. I am getting a total kitchen makeover. All I have right now, is a small microwave and washing dishes in the shower is not a lot of fun! Any suggestions on how we- my 17 year old son and I can last a few more weeks without eating junk and/or take out?
    Thanks,
    Kris
  • genpatry
    genpatry Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome ... I'm new too ! GOOD LUCK :)
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! This site is awesome. People are very positive and supportive. Feel free to add me as your friend.

Best wishes!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • kris3800
    kris3800 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great you lost 15lbs! How do I add you as a friend?:happy:
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi Kris and welcome :flowerforyou:

This really is a great site...to add a friend you click on their name/picture and that will take you to their profile and then you click on send a friend request - add a message if you'd like.

WE are about the same age, add me if you'd like! You have my support!

I will think of some ways to eat without a kitchen...........and write back

best,
    julia
    :smile: