Wow...my mindset is really changing!!!

Options
ladonne73
ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
Ok, this may sound minor to some, but today, I'm actually rearranging my daily schedule to (drum roll..........) FIT IN TIME TO GO TO THE GYM!!!! This is a brand new thing for me. I usually will take advantage of ANY opportunity to skip working out. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled life....:laugh:

Replies

• xsupertiffx
    Options
    That is great! Keep up the good work!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    That's fantastic....every little change makes a big difference! Good on ya!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    ^5 That is awesome!

You know now that you posted this you cannot opt out!

You go girl!

Karen
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    yay!

I have my workouts "scheduled". Some days I just can't wait until the time they are scheduled so I do them early.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That's super!!!!!!! Keep up the attitude and life style change!!!!!!!!!! Wish I had time to rearrange!! Keep us posted on how it goes!!!!! :happy:
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    great job! It is hard to start changing those habits but soooo worth it!
    I tell myself I would never just casually show up for work late, or not at all, just because I wanted to sleep in or had something better to do. My workout shouldn't be any different. Both are necessary.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    YES!!! That's the only way to get it done! Good for you!
  • jessica6335
    Options
    That's fantastic! I actually just recently starting doing that as well! And it isn't a small thing...it's HUGE!!
    To me it made me finally feel like I was taking this whole thing seriously and I now have to find time to get to the gym or I'm antsy! I don't want to say I love it...but I am actually starting to enjoying how it feels to work my butt off :)
    Keep up the great work hun!!!!