Newbie Here

Options
Renonvme
Renonvme Posts: 58 Member
Hi,

I signed up with MFP on Friday. So far, it's been just what I need to help me eat better (don't want to log the bad stuff!). I would love to have more friends to keep me on the right track!

Carrie

Replies

• chrs907
    chrs907 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. This is my second week :) and already lost 3 lbs. So excited to keep going!!!! Add me
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    how do you add people? and yay! im new too :)
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just do what I do, I go into these messages and then just start adding people to your friends list!! There are only 3 people I actually know on here but we all need encouragement even if we don't know each other! Fun to make new friends!!
    Holly
    :flowerforyou:
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    this is a great sight i tryed diets before but this time is different it helps u. i been on here since jaunary 2011 and lost 22 lbs .so this sight is the best thing that ever happened to me thanks to my friend kelly.even my family is loseing weight with this sight..good luck to you.
  • ndskies
    ndskies Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a newb too. I've been doing weight watchers, but not loving the newest plan. A friend told me about the MVP iPod ap, so I decided to give it a try. I love the way it tracks your nutrition stats! That's something WW was lacking. I'm really impressed with the food lists! :drinker:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a friend request! The more the merrier :flowerforyou:
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!! Keep up the good work "STAY STRONG":smile: