needs some reassurance

Options
hiya i started at 15 stone 12 5 weeks later 14 stone 11 and i dont feel a difference in my body or my shape and i feel even bigger woke up this mornin and i felt huge does anyone else feel like this ?

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I was just complaining about this last night. I've lost 50 pounds and when I look down at myself I still just see a fat girl, chubby legs and knees, the roll I still have, etc. I only have 27 pounds to go and although I do see a big difference at times I don't "feel" any different about my looks. Im hoping this will come soon!
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    it takes at least a stone before you really feel the difference in yourself - and by then I think other people start noticing too - don't let this put you off - you have to keep at it - and be truthful with yourself regarding calorie intake and exercise - I only lose at about 1lb per week - but the pounds all add up over time - and you will definitely see and feel the difference eventually! Good luck on your journey xxx
  • crebbe
    crebbe Posts: 18
    Options
    Keep going!!! I am having difficulty slimming down myself. You may not feel smaller but isn't your energy level way up? Focus on the overall health benefits and know that your efforts pay off (even if you can't SEE it!)!

You can do it!