Re: A New Competition

Options
Hey Everyone,

As many of you know Kristen (kirstenkohn) has been doing a weight loss competition for the past 2 months. Since the thread got rather long, I decided to start a new thread showing the results from Aug-Sept.

The Big Winners are:

1) sl8on - 5 pounds lost
2) monica5237 - 4. 6 pounds lost
3) innocent75 - 4.2 pounds lost
4) petunia and kirstenkohn - 4 pounds lost
5) Steffykins - 3.2 pounds lost
6) keileye - 2.6 pounds lost
7) pack533 - 2 pounds lost
8) stacesand and WillPillageYourVillageForFood - 1 pound lost

I hope that Kristen will continue this competition again this month. Congrats to all, y'all are an inspiration to me.

I was bored at work and love numbers (I'm such a geek) so that is why I figured out the pounds lost.....not trying to take your job Kristen! :bigsmile:

Replies

• WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

As many of you know Kristen (kirstenkohn) has been doing a weight loss competition for the past 2 months. Since the thread got rather long, I decided to start a new thread showing the results from Aug-Sept.

The Big Winners are:

1) sl8on - 5 pounds lost
    2) monica5237 - 4. 6 pounds lost
    3) innocent75 - 4.2 pounds lost
    4) petunia and kirstenkohn - 4 pounds lost
    5) Steffykins - 3.2 pounds lost
    6) keileye - 2.6 pounds lost
    7) pack533 - 2 pounds lost
    8) stacesand and WillPillageYourVillageForFood - 1 pound lost

I hope that Kristen will continue this competition again this month. Congrats to all, y'all are an inspiration to me.

I was bored at work and love numbers (I'm such a geek) so that is why I figured out the pounds lost.....not trying to take your job Kristen! :bigsmile:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Hoping to update monica5237's total pounds lost here after a while. She will be posting her new weight shortly.
  • monica5237
    Options
    Hoping to update monica5237's total pounds lost here after a while. She will be posting her new weight shortly.

I have found your new thread :laugh: :laugh: I will be posting about 2pm Texas time maybe a little later
  • monica5237
    Options

I have found your new thread :laugh: :laugh: I will be posting about 2pm Texas time maybe a little later

Okay guys here I am and I went to weigh in and the number issssss............................................Drum roll please...........................I did it i am down out of the 200's it is not much but I am out of them I was 199.4 I am sooooooooo excited:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am going to go buy me an after 5 dress tonight!!!!
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    Okay starting a new thread for next months competition this is what it reads:smile:

COMPETITION THREE

STARTS October 3rd ENDS November 7th

RULES: weigh ins every Friday and set next weeks goals

WHY: for fun and support, or as some people say it makes us accountable!

This is the third round and we've had lots of fun and lots of success! So if you're in the mood join us and you don't have to ask anyone who wants to join just check in on October 3rd under competition three's thread:smile: