Not new - but would like a few more friends!

Options
Hello, I have been on the site for a little while now, I love it!

Just would like to have a few more friends to go through this journey with!
Lets add to each others lives!

Cheers!
:smile:
Amanda

Replies

• Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica,

and I'm new! :) This is pretty interesting, but I really wonder if it's accurate>?? How is it working for you?:)

-Jessica
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Request already sent.
    Cheers!
  • kimmybefit66
    kimmybefit66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi hun

well i've just joined today but been on a diet for the last 8wks, so far lost 9lb but this week i've put on half so need a lift.

Thought by watching calories in time i'll learn where i'm going wrong :-(

Would like you love some company along the way xx
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    I will be your friend, also. I have a lot of weight to lose!!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm also new & need some more friends. Requests sent! Let's keep encouraging each other!
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    Request sent
  • danicajt
    danicajt Posts: 18
    Options
    i'm pretty new myself but would love more encouraging friends! request sent
  • Princesspants78
    Options
    Awsome everyone!!! Thanks for the responses~! I figure the more support the better! I have a tendancy to fall off the wagon for a week or two! Hoping this will help!

:bigsmile:
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    @ Jessica, very accurate. While i joined in October 2010 I only started tracking my progress in early January and I'm down 17 lbs. If you're looking for a friend to help you out, send me a request. Welcome to MFP
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 11 days in....loving this so far but yet to see any real results...hoping that will change soon. sending the friend request now
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Its a great site for sure! Good luck!
  • Princesspants78
    Options
    Jessica, this site has been a total eye opener for me I really was able to figure out my portion sizes as well as monitor what I was putting into my body. The one thing that amazed me was the amounts uf sugars that are hidden in everyday foods....it really makes you re arrange your eatting and grocery shopping habits!
    And that paired with a healthy dose of daily exercise your on a wicked path to success!!!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    agreed!! request sent...take care,,
  • laurizzle09
    Options
    I'm new and need friends on here, pleased to meet you! :D
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bridget. I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom/nursing student of a 2 1/2 year old little monster....I mean girl....lol. I sent you a friend request.
  • Princesspants78
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Thanks again for the adds!! its so nice to have people going through the same thing as me and having the same issues!!! I am not along and I can do it!!!! As well as keep it up!
    Keep on Trucking!
  • shazbee
    shazbee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am very new to this myself - only started on Monday but having combined healthy eating with exercising this week its been so far so good!!! And I am still eating quite a lot - yaaaay!!! Would love to be your friend coz it helps to have support - the more the merrier I say:wink::happy: !!!
  • pontprennau
    pontprennau Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !!! That goes for anyone and everyone in fact :)
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hey! Ive been on here for about a month and would like to meet some new friends as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new and need friends too. I'll send an invite.