My 30 Day P90X Progress Pics!

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Well, today was my 30th day of doing P90X Classic! I am very impressed with the results, and how much stronger I feel. When I first started this journey, I weighted 150lbs, and my current weight is 143.6 lbs, which is a total loss of 6.4 lbs!!!!!! I have also lost a grand total of 5 inches throughout my entire body! My waist is still the same size, but, I have lost inches in my bust, chest, arms, hips, and legs! I cannot wait until day 60 , even more so, day 90!!!!!!!! I love this program, and I reccommend it to ANYONE!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! :)

Day0-30ARMS-1.jpg

Abs-1.jpg

Replies

• taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Coramae09
    Coramae09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    look at that hourglass!!!! great job keep it up!!!!!
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That's great! Can't wait to see your 60 day!
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good job! I bet you FEEL great too!!!
  • kryzdominikan
    kryzdominikan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I HEAR THAT P90X IS A LOT OF WORK? IS THAT TRUE?
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job! My day 60 is Sunday! In the first 30 I lost 10 pounds and a total of 8 inches....but I am not nearly as small as you are. I am doing lean, it is amazing! Day 1 I thought I couldn't do it, now I do core and can pump out all of those push ups. This week is my rest week, but stretch and yoga are boring to me so I am doing my slim in 6 dvd, beachbody is awesome! The new p90x is supposed to come out in July, cant wait for it!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wow! Great results!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the kind words!!!! It really does motivate me! I have never felt this awesome in my entire 28 years of living! I'm finally feeling how I've wanted my whole life! :)
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    You look Fantastic! My husband just started P90X a few days ago and is non stop complaining about how sore he is! Keep it up!
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love how you have kept track through pictures! What an inspiration! Keep up the awesome work:smile:
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I HEAR THAT P90X IS A LOT OF WORK? IS THAT TRUE?

Yup! But it is so worth it, and it's so much fun!!!!!!! =)
  • ToniAnn411
    Options
    Wow! Great job! My brother in law just got his p90X. I don't think he started it yet. I haven't tried it because I'm to scared to! LOL!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You look Fantastic! My husband just started P90X a few days ago and is non stop complaining about how sore he is! Keep it up!

Thank you! I was sore the first week, and I would highly recommend that he does the X Stretch on his rest day, its so worth it, and really makes your not as sore!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Great job! My day 60 is Sunday! In the first 30 I lost 10 pounds and a total of 8 inches....but I am not nearly as small as you are. I am doing lean, it is amazing! Day 1 I thought I couldn't do it, now I do core and can pump out all of those push ups. This week is my rest week, but stretch and yoga are boring to me so I am doing my slim in 6 dvd, beachbody is awesome! The new p90x is supposed to come out in July, cant wait for it!

wow, that is awesome! congrats to you!!!!!!! Ive never considered myself small, so thanks for saying that! I think I'm going to do INSANITY next, and then do a 2nd round of P90X~ Good Luck to you!
  • dalscruf
    dalscruf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Okay so fill me in.. how hard is this? With my schedule, I sometimes find it hard to squeeze in time to do the 30 day shred. How longs do the workouts last? Have you done it every single day? And how hard is it? And what type of exercises are involved? :)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Wow! Great job! My brother in law just got his p90X. I don't think he started it yet. I haven't tried it because I'm to scared to! LOL!

I was so eager to start it, that when I got it from FedEx, I was doing the first work out with in minutes! Don't be scared, it is so much fun!
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    You look wonderful. I've heard a lot about P90X, but what is it?
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I am so proud of you!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Awesome! Okay so fill me in.. how hard is this? With my schedule, I sometimes find it hard to squeeze in time to do the 30 day shred. How longs do the workouts last? Have you done it every single day? And how hard is it? And what type of exercises are involved? :)

It is challenging, but there are so many ways to modifiy the moves to fit you best. They are all about an hour long, except for yoga, which is about an hour and a half, and ab ripper X is only about 17 minutes. I have been doing it every single day for a month! I get so excited to wake up each day and do my work out. I also go to the gym Mon-Friday! There are a lot of push ups, pull ups, cardio intervals, jumping, core exercises, yoga, and lots of stretching. I am currently not working, so it is easier for me to work out than most people....I am already stressing about when and if I get this job I interviewed this week, how I'm gonna fit it in! It is so worth it though!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Looking good, girl! I am even more inspired now. I'm planning on starting P90X in April, I'm excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!