What do you listen to?

Options
jeromy75
jeromy75 Posts: 112
When you work out, what is your favorite thing to listen to?

For me, I like to put Bible studies and sermons from my favorite pastors on my iPod to listen to. Sometimes worship music. Depends on how long I'm going to workout.

Replies

• JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Zumba music!....really awesome dance songs, that are upbeat to keep me moving!....Hey, I need to ask, how do you have the green words on your blogs?
  • jeromy75
    Options
    Zumba music!....really awesome dance songs, that are upbeat to keep me moving!....Hey, I need to ask, how do you have the green words on your blogs?

The green words are my signature.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've got to have up-beat stuff I can sing to, well, singing isn't quite the word I would use. Maybe bellowing, or some other kind of awful sounds coming out.
  • Tonya79
    Tonya79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Music! I really need the upbeat music to keep me going, and my go to song when I think I cant take anymore...Casting Crowns..The Voice Of Truth. That song pushes me through every time!!!!
  • jeromy75
    Options
    Music! I really need the upbeat music to keep me going, and my go to song when I think I cant take anymore...Casting Crowns..The Voice Of Truth. That song pushes me through every time!!!!
    I really like Casting Crowns. Good choice.
  • Salamanda25
    Salamanda25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any music from the 80's, OR I'll watch M*A*S*H while I work out at home.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    LaCrae, Third Day, Skillet, Toby Mac, Trip Lee, Bizzle...mostly LaCrae tho.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any music from the 80's, OR I'll watch M*A*S*H while I work out at home.

I LOVE M*A*S*H!!!!!! (and 80's music!)

I listen to as many different types of music as possible, it changes daily! When I'm at home working out it's mostly kid's stuff, to keep my 3 year old and 11 month old entertained.
  • plw0616
    plw0616 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! LaCrae and Toby Mac not to mention Trip Lee!!!!! Great upbeat artist that deal with today!!!! These really do put a bounce in my step!!!!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

For me, I like to put Bible studies and sermons from my favorite pastors on my iPod to listen to. Sometimes worship music. Depends on how long I'm going to workout.

I love to listen to Toby Mac or Third Day. Sometime even Casting Crowns. Or I listen to audio books.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options

I will have to check these out. Although, I am Christian, I haven't really come across a lot of music that fires me up for my workouts, so I listen to a lot of remixes and latin music with high BPMs.

My youngest son did a project with a group of other kids (they made up a rap song), and used an instrumental version of one of LaCrae's songs and I really liked it.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

I love to listen to Toby Mac or Third Day. Sometime even Casting Crowns. Or I listen to audio books.

Jeremy Camp is pretty awesome to work out too also..
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options

OMG, I am a huge Lecrae fan, REBEL
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like rock for workouts. Disturbed, Hail the Villain, Papa Roach, NIN, Rob Zombie, Godsmack, Black Label Society, etc...
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I listen to a Podcast called "How Stuff Works". It's really interesting.

For music, I listen to Skillet, Family Force 5, Hawk Nelson. Normally more "Pop" stuff. It's upbeat and encouraging!