Options
Hi all,

I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs and I'm having trouble posting and logging my exercise and food diary. I'd love to make some friends so that I can maybe be held a little more accountable. Perhaps if this were a little more social I might log in more regularly. I'm also looking for potential new workout buddies. :smile:

Replies

• christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm also looking for more friends to make it sociable, so i have sent you a friend request. Good luck xox
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Welcome . I agree it helps to have friends for support. Feel free to friend me
  • ToniAnn411
    Options
    HI! This is a great site with some great people. Definitly will get support on here. Feel free to sent me an invite!! :smile:
  • jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Glad you joined us. Looking forward to seeing your success on here.
  • lovlegs84
    lovlegs84 Posts: 17
    Options
    i too love a good social site .... good luck on here ...feel free to add me!!!
  • 2sonz
    2sonz Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new also, just started today, need friends on here to keep me motivated, add me too:)
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    welcome to the family and glad you joined us.

vicky jo
  • jessica6335
    Options
    I love meeting new people to motivate and help keep me motivated! Welcome :)
  • nrt2011
    nrt2011 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just join today. I joined WW 5 years ago and lost 25lbs, needless to say its back so I wanted to try something new. I need motivation on working out again. Hopefully we can help each other:) Nancy
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    You can add me also, Iam also new looking for some new friends to keep me motivated.:smile:
  • morinmom
    morinmom Posts: 17
    Options
    i just started today feel free to add me as well seems like a good site:tongue:
  • ericababbitt
    Options
    Hi I am new to this.. and i'm nice and trying to loose weight.. i need some good support and i will be good support aswell, so anyone can add me if you wanna. :)
  • ccadartist
    ccadartist Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also trying to find new friends. I'd love to send you a request!
  • MindyKat
    MindyKat Posts: 1
    Options
    New Member!! Love this site!!! My name is Mindy and been working towards my goal weight the last year then someone told me about this site so I signed up and glad I did!!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you with all your goals. Feel free to add me if you wish! :smile: