Beginning a new journey

Options
Hi, I am new at this. I am ready to get started and am happy to have found a website to help me. I feel as though it is time to get busy and serious about my health. I also know I am not always as committed as I need to be. So I am setting a personal challenge to DO IT!!! Hope to meet and get to know some of you as true support friends. Good luck to us all.

Replies

• whoisgoingtosaveher
    Options
    Good Luck to you too!!! :wink:
  • Kimberlynnd
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm very excited to have found this site and having it interact with my facebook. I need to get serious myself!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find great tools and an awesome community here! It's definitely a good place to keep you motivated and on track!:smile:
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have only been on since Monday but have found it to be so helpful.
    Good Luck to you..:)
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    this is the place to stay on track!! good luck you can do it!!
  • Rachael68
    Rachael68 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I have to say I am surprised at how nice this site is. I am encouraged to have people in my corner that are working towards the same goals I am. This is going to be an GREAT Adventure!!!
  • monakowal
    Options
    I found the best way to keep on track is accountability. since I also have my husband, brother and another friend on the website it really helps. We tease each other but if we are not on the website for a long period of time i usually get a phone call as well as a "where are you?" posted. i am sure with the right encouragement we can keep ourselves on track. Good luck and I look forward to your success.