Beachbody questions

I have decided to get Power 90. When I was doing some research however, I had found quite a few websites beating beachbody.com up over customer service issues for example getting charged for things they didn't order, monthly fees and such.

I know quite a few of you guys and gals use beachbody products and I was wondering if you bought them through the website or secondary sources i.e amazon, ebay....

I do understand that people are far more likely to gripe when things go wrong, but would also like to save time and frustration if others have had problems with them.

I would like some of you to give me an honest opinion as I feel I can trust your opinions. :wink: Thank you guys in advance. I'll keep you posted on the results.

Replies

• innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    I have decided to get Power 90. When I was doing some research however, I had found quite a few websites beating beachbody.com up over customer service issues for example getting charged for things they didn't order, monthly fees and such.

I know quite a few of you guys and gals use beachbody products and I was wondering if you bought them through the website or secondary sources i.e amazon, ebay....

I do understand that people are far more likely to gripe when things go wrong, but would also like to save time and frustration if others have had problems with them.

I would like some of you to give me an honest opinion as I feel I can trust your opinions. :wink: Thank you guys in advance. I'll keep you posted on the results.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I ordered Slim in 6 from Beachbody & did have a few issues with them. First, they did not include the resistance bands like they were supposed to so I called and FINALLY got them to send them. Well, when they arrived, they didn't include the handles for them! I was ticked but they eventually sent the handles. The program is great (kicked my butt) but they do seem a bit off for whatever reason. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • To answer your Beachbody issues. The company has undergone a major growth spurt and has had some issues because of their tremendous growth. Beachbody has been one of the fastest growing companies this last year and with that has been some ups and downs, but with that said they do guarantee their products and will make right when there is a mistake. There products work as I have lost most of my weight using them. I guess their popularity and success is a sign of something good.

If you need some help with any of their products or questions just let me know. I now coach people for the company and the company is great. If you get into entering your workouts on their site you can win $300- $1000 cash in their daily drawing.. no purchase necessary. Its worth checking out. My mom won, uncle, and grandmother. It kind of fun.

http://www.milliondollarbody.com/signup/?username=coachmary
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Well, I've heard people that have complained about Beachbody in the past. But... they have really changed things around and if you get a good coach they will help out with your customer service issues. I've been a coach for well over a year now and haven't had any problems w/ any of my orders!

Power 90 is a great program and I'm sure that you will see great success with it! HTH! My info is in my profile, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Jess
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    One thing I've found is that when people go to leave feedback it's usually only those who have had bad experiences... all of the millions who have good experience usually don't seek out leaving feedback because they are satisfied. So, that being said...

In the past I had issues with Beachbody, when they were growing really fast and having a hard time keeping up... but were those woes worth it? TOTALLY! Now, now I really don't have any issues and if I have they resolve it lickity split.
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    I just had an issue, was told my 3rd disc was on its way and I had never received the second. Emailed them, got back a response the same day, needed to call for something else and it was resolved in 24 hours! Not bad turn around at all if you ask me!

Carol
  • I personally haven't had any problems with receiving orders and I have been with beachbody for over a year now.

One of the websites that I checked out about six months ago or so that was bashing beachbody were people that had quit their program after a few days or a week and blamed their lack of results on the company. The same people were resorting to miracle magical weight loss pills instead of good ole fashioned hard work and eating right so I just blew them off and didnt pay them any mind.

To anyone whos order gets messed up I strongly suggest reaching out to your coach and contacting customer service so that they can straighten it out for you. With the huge growth beachbody is experiencing I would imagine an order here and there may be incorrectly filled out.
  • To sebastian, you look like a model! Have you always been so ... "model-like" HA!

Wondering b/c if you were an average overwieght Joe/Joette like the rest of us and that pic is you now after hard work, there is definately hope for us all =)

75573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    I appreciate everyone's feedback. I do understand that people are much more likely to complain when things go wrong. I'm going to order it in a few weeks. Just need to get a few more $$$ together.

I have been looking for secondhand ones, but I'm just not really comfortable unless I can find a new set. :smile:

I also decide to do the Power 90 rather than the P90X. I feel that would be a better fit for me at this point I'll keep you guys and gals posted... Thanks again.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Feel free to write me if you have any questions while doing P90, as I've been through it and had great results, so I can speak from experience (and I'm certifying to be a personal trainer and am already certified as a group fitness instructor now... since doing P90). Best wishes!!!!!
  • To sebastian, you look like a model! Have you always been so ... "model-like" HA!

Wondering b/c if you were an average overwieght Joe/Joette like the rest of us and that pic is you now after hard work, there is definately hope for us all =)

75573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Thank you! Actually I had the opposite problem than most, so I am a miniority. I was scrawny and wanted to gain weight, especially muscular weight. Here is a before and after picture of me so you can see what I mean. Keep in mind this is the result of doing p90x nothing more and nothing less.

small2.jpg

Since then I have made even more muscular gains.

Check out my friend michelle who has the typical weight issue who wants to loose fat and tone up. Hard to believe she has birthed a child more than once. She started out with power 90 and then did p90x. She is doing another round of the X as we type.

seachellemarquee.jpg
  • I appreciate everyone's feedback. I do understand that people are much more likely to complain when things go wrong. I'm going to order it in a few weeks. Just need to get a few more $$$ together.

I have been looking for secondhand ones, but I'm just not really comfortable unless I can find a new set. :smile:

I also decide to do the Power 90 rather than the P90X. I feel that would be a better fit for me at this point I'll keep you guys and gals posted... Thanks again.

I have seen several good people on here who are beachbody coaches, including myself for a little over a year now, who love helping people. If and when you do get on a beachbody program I highly recommend you talk to us and decide which one of us you would like to sign up with rather than signing up through beachbody corporate. Not only do you get a personal coach that cares about your success but going back to the origin of this thread, you also get an excellent link to customer service if there are problems with orders and what not.
  • How much does it cost to have a beachbody coach?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    How much does it cost to have a beachbody coach?

It's free. You can sign up from any Team Beachbody's webpage for the free membership. (click on Play the Game, and you can log your workouts into WOWY to win money just for working out!)

HTH!

Jess