HI EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First let me say hello to everyone out there...Don't be hard on yourselves...Do not get discouraged. Get out and about, make the commitment to get healthy and do it!!! You and only you has that power...don't do it for anyone but you. There are so many of us here to support each other whether or not we know one another...if we could do it alone, we would not be here...I am fortunate in that I have the best sister in the world who is also my best friend...she is my biggest support and if I may help someone the way she has always helped and supported me, I would be happy to do it...Let's start losing this xcess baggage today!!!

Replies

• First let me say hello to everyone out there...Don't be hard on yourselves...Do not get discouraged. Get out and about, make the commitment to get healthy and do it!!! You and only you has that power...don't do it for anyone but you. There are so many of us here to support each other whether or not we know one another...if we could do it alone, we would not be here...I am fortunate in that I have the best sister in the world who is also my best friend...she is my biggest support and if I may help someone the way she has always helped and supported me, I would be happy to do it...Let's start losing this xcess baggage today!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Great attitude!! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    00020151.gif

Welcome!