New

Options
Hi, I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Charisse aka Risse and I have a lot of weight to lose and really hope this site can help me.

Replies

• neecha
    neecha Posts: 8
    Options
    hello, my name is Donna and I belive this site will help you, you can track all your food but you have to move! thats where I have my issue, excersing uggg!! LOL welcome
  • kehmke02
    kehmke02 Posts: 4
    Options
    Today is my first day using this site. One of my friends uses this site and likes it so I thought I would get it a try. I started using a gym this week and I am trying to eat better. So I am going to really try to loose the weight. I am sick of being fat.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    This site is amazing! If you are ready to be healthy, all the support and tools you need are right here! Good luck in meeting your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • nik5294
    nik5294 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been using this site for about a month now and love it! I have the app on my phone and have added my best friend. That helps me keep on track! Im not great about exercising but have managed to lose 15 lbs so far and am feeling great about it! The other thing I have done is started a biggest loser competition with my friend, loser buys dinner. We started that to help keep us motivated since we are slightly competitive! Good luck to all, I know its hard to keep motivated!
  • larae718
    larae718 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! Today is my first day on the site. I am currently getting over the flu so I have little energy and appetite. I can't wait to start losing weight!
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome! You will find this site very helpful. The encouragement, advice and accountabiliity will help you succeed.