OxyElite Pro

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wooooow...first off, yes I eat healthy. and I am by NO MEANS lazy...a lot of people take supplements-oxyelite is a good one. I honestly wanted to know from people who have taken it (which I know a lot of ppl on this site do!!)

It doesn't help or motivate anyone when you assume I am taking this to take the easy way out-I eat right, bust my *kitten* exercising and just like someone who takes anything else (incl. caffeine) its a boost-which was cleared by my dr. btw.

If you dont know about something..dont post..:) We all should be supporting each other-not calling each other lazy

Dont listen to ppl who are going to get on you about taking stuff. I use it also, and I work out everyday as well and eat right. I love the boost it gives me and I feel it makes me stronger while I am working out.
  • brittfam
    brittfam Posts: 34
    Options
    wooooow...first off, yes I eat healthy. and I am by NO MEANS lazy...a lot of people take supplements-oxyelite is a good one. I honestly wanted to know from people who have taken it (which I know a lot of ppl on this site do!!)

It doesn't help or motivate anyone when you assume I am taking this to take the easy way out-I eat right, bust my *kitten* exercising and just like someone who takes anything else (incl. caffeine) its a boost-which was cleared by my dr. btw.

If you dont know about something..dont post..:) We all should be supporting each other-not calling each other lazy

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and I love them. They do give you so much energy.. and I also bust my *kitten* in the gym lol. Dont listen to some people out there...
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options

Wow. Totally agree with that.
  • angel0910
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN TAKING OXY ELITE PRO FOR 7 MONTHS AND ALMOST NON STOP..MAYBE AT THE BEGIGNING STOPPED FOR 2 WEEKS BUT HAVENT AFTER THAT..IS THAT BAD??
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    I took it for 90 days and it got me shredded! Love it.
  • Bgotit
    Bgotit Posts: 1
    Options
    im jus curious to know do you have to take the supplement the full 8wks???
  • zumba1one
    Options
    oxyelite pro is an amazing product! I have been on it for 4 weeks and lost 18 pounds I only take one a day because anymore makes feel bad but I help it out I do at least 2 hours a day of zumba :) I really recommend it
  • jesjule2011
    Options
    I Just recently started this pill (5 days ago) and I followed the instructions but on the 4th day, when I took one in the morning and one 6 hours later I felt very tired and not motivated at all like I did the other 3 days. On the 5 and 6th day (today) I only have taken one because I just dont think I should take two let alone 3 all day. I am in college and I have to sit in class for long hours at a time and I am not sure if that is why it is making me feel bad because I can not be up doing things. After school I try to work out atleast 30 minutes every day before work and at work I am up on my feet the whole time. I also have been counting calories and watching what I eat. I just need some input or advice... I lost 3.5 pounds the first 3 days on it but I have also been working out alot. the past two days I havent been able to work out as much... I was thinking about trying to take two pills starting this friday which would be a full week of being on it because I am starting to feel like taking one pill is not helping as much....
  • SylvieMelman
    Options
    I am on my second day ever of EliteOxy Pro. I think it will be a very effective product. I exercise ALOT and eat pretty well, but due to my metabolism I would need to be on an extremely strict diet in order to see any weight loss, and my self-control (and lifestyle) just isn't at that point right now, so I need the boost and am glad this product was recommended at Vitamin Shoppe because I think I will get some good results.

With that being said.... Whenever you take any product, the effects are going to go away when you stop taking the product. And I agree, it is not healthy to rely on these types of product for any extended period of time, same with cleanses. The important thing is to take the product to get a "running start" on whatever you are trying to achieve, and the challenge/goal would be to have the mental discipline to keep behaving how you did when you were on the product, ie. being very careful with food choices/quantity and pushing yourself as much as possible at the gym, consistently. Trust me! I know this can be super-hard..... But just try and pretend you still take the product "mentally".....and always drink plenty of water. I like fruit in the morning, lots of veggies per day and healthy carbs like brown rice and quinoa, and lean meat. Coffee is a good break from eating and will help with the energy some. Also Good Earth's Super Green Tea makes me feel like i'm on drugs sometimes its so strong. I hope this helped
  • beezie1024
    Options
    I understand completely what you are going through. I lost 50 lbs off this stuff for my wedding. I felt amazing. The only problem is that when I went to stop, I put on 20 lbs! I love this stuff, but man the side effects that come from the withdrawal of not taking this stuff is horrible to get over. After 7 months of being off of it (because husband and I are trying to start a family) im just now getting over the caffeine withdrawls, those are some headaches and fatigue episodes no one wants to go through. I would love to start these again, but what would I do if they stop making them? Even with a strict diet and crazy workout routine, its hard to lose any weight because my body so use to this wonder pill. Im not against them by all means but just be careful they are like crack lol. You never wanna stop taking them... if week 2 kills ya imagine what will happen when you stop. Sucks cause these pills are awesome!