Hip Hop Abs

Options
Does anyone have this? I have been debating on ordering it. I have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack and trouble zones. I run between 2 and 4 miles a day and do one of the videos. I just want to mix it up. I think I have hit a plateau.

Any suggestions????

Replies

• maviolette
    maviolette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive! It looks like fun. I love Zumba so I thought I would like this too.
  • jonbrown89
    Options
    have you heard of the Insanity workout? I have a friend that does it and loves it.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have them and have done them as regular workout. My problem is I have no rhythm so I know I am not getting the 100% factor of this workout. But I do love Shaun T he is amazing and does a terrific job on this video...
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've tried Hip Hop Abs and personally I'm not a big fan, but it does provide a good workout. I know what activities I like and tend to stick with them and vary them up through intensity, duration, reps, sets, intervals, etc. But just because I'm not a fan doesn't mean you won't be. Different strokes for different folks. Give it a whirl and let us know how it works for you!
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If you like to dance you will enjoy this workout!! If nothing else Shaun T is nice to look at!!
  • sacchariine
    Options
    I have hip hop abs and it's not bad. I don't think it's a great as advertised, but it's sufficient for a good workout. Mind you I haven't been using it for too long. Shaun T is a fun workout coach, but I will say he's a little cheesy... You can laugh at how ridiculous he is which makes the workout bareable, trust me, you will not be laughing because of the workout. If you want something intense I'd order his Insanity dvds. Hip hop abs is a good way to start though. However, I do have some dvds that I've bought at wal-mart for $5, and are just as good if not harder than hip hop abs. It's just that they're unknown trainers and don't have the streetcred to sell dvds for 30 bucks a pop.
  • Natacia28
    Natacia28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have it, it really is an nice quick workout, I would definitely mix it up with something else though :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    LOL! SInce joining this site I have orderd 2 dvd sets, this being the second one! LOL! The first being the 30 day shred. This one looks like a lot of fun and I too LOVE Zumba!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I did it for a month and personally I wasn't a big fan. It didn't think it was intense. It wasn't much of a challenge. I was bored of it after a couple weeks. I think it's a good workout if someone is just starting to workout. But I have also read on here that some people loved it so you might like it.
  • MannAmanda
    Options
    Okay I recently got myself Hip Hop Abs and I couldn't be happier. A lot of work outs I have tried I don't really feel it in my abs like I should. But this one made my abs hurt the next day. But in a good way :-)