Need friends who comment on posts and blogs

Options
Hey peeps,
I've been at this three weeks and have gained a pound and a half. I'm super upset with myself and am running through excuses in my brain. I need some people who can help motivate and keep me going even when I want to just say screw it, run to the store and buy some chips. So I'm looking for people who like to read and comment and motivate.

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That is me! I am on here everyday and I try hard to be a good encourager! I find when I am encouraging others I help myself. If I am having a bad day I think, "What would I tell myself if I were a post" and then I hear positive thoughts coming to my brain rather than self defeating ones. I'll send you a friend request.
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    that would be me!!!! i love to encourage :)
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    I cheated one weekend because it was my sister's birthday, but i cheated all weekend not just that day. I was so upset I didn't weigh in last Monday. I weighed myself today and I did lose about 5lbs. So as long as you keep trying and try to even out bad meals with a whole good day then it should all work out. You can do it! - Rob Schneider voice :)
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Whever I see a post I encourage, i'm on ever day
  • Live2GlorifyHim
    Live2GlorifyHim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together! Would love to have more friends on the journey :-)
  • cheangela
    cheangela Posts: 173
    Options
    I'm having similar issues with motivation. I'm perfectly fine and totally rock the convictions wagon all day at work then get home and all semblance of moderation flies right out the window. I'll kick your *kitten* if you kick mine :-)
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    sent you a request. as for others reading this post, i would also love to have some more supporting friends. i log on daily and comment regularly. add me if you want.
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hang in there, don't give up! I'm in the same boat you're in. I eat below the daily calories, exercise and the scale is still not cooperating. I keep trying to figure out what I can do to get some of this damn weight off. I thought maybe the lean cuisines had too much sodium so I cut a lot of those out, I cut out a lot of carbs, not eating the calories I gain from exercise, taking the medication prescribed by my metabolism, even started drinking more water. Sooner or later the scale has to cooperate!!!

Please don't give up,hang it there.
  • ucrgirl06
    ucrgirl06 Posts: 13
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I love to encourage other people. Also, are you strength training at all. You may have just built some muscle that caused your weight to go up a little. If so, don't worry, muscle burns more calories, so in the end, building muscle will not only tone you up and make you look great, it will also help with your overall fat loss :) Hang in there, and if necessary, boycott the scale for a while! Just keep doing the right thing!