Anyone like Samoa Girl Scout Cookies?

Options
2»

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    THEY ARE SO GOOD! I may never order a box of samoas (or caramel delites as some people call them) again!
    (ha wishful thinking.. but still. this is an AWESOME substitute)
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Will definitely have to try!!
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Of all the girl scout cookies Samoas are def my favorite, however they are not worth the fat/calories in my book!

Do you know how many carbs and sugar grams are in each bar? I have really tried to back off on carbs and try to get them in with whole foods. That being said, If I'm low on calories I will sometimes smear almond butter on a Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut fruit and grain bar. The Kashi bars are around 120cals, 3g of fat, 4fiber, 7sugars and even a good amount of protein I think. Not to bad for a little bar.
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Julie, they are a little chewy (I like them that way cus they take longer to eat). If you want them less chewy, put it in the microwave for about 8 seconds :)

OMG that sounds even more amazing!
  • MissMeaganLyn
    MissMeaganLyn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Those are my FAVORITE!!! Thanks times a million for sharing! I'm going to pick some up next time I go shopping!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo going to have to try those. Cuz those are my fav girl scout cookies of all, and man are they getting me in trouble lately:grumble:
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the sub. because i love Samoas!!! Now i need a sub for Thin Mints.lol
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the samoas, they are my favorite!. Thanks for the new snack!
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    Yum, can't wait to try...
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I bought them yesterday when we went grocery shopping and had one for my afternoon snack. My fiance was making his pizza and heard an "oooohhh" from me and turned around thinking it was a bad "ooohhh". Nope, it was kind of like Homer Simpson when he eats doughnuts! They are amazingly terrific and they do taste just like samoas. They're awesome :happy: