Best time of the year non-stop basketball

Options
iamthepreston
iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
Best time of the year as a sports fan. I can sit on my couch and watch basketball all weekend long.

Go Tigers.

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Best time of the year as a sports fan. I can sit on my couch and watch basketball all weekend long.

Go Tigers.

Agreed. LOVE March Madness.

Also agree with your mascot of choice...which Tigers are you talking about though??

GO MIZZOU!!!!!!
  • xtraquispe
    xtraquispe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Go DUKE!! :-D I heart March madness!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Love it-- except for the fight for one of the three treadmills in front of the CBS tv at the gym.
  • swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my boys just missed the dance this year :(
    Duke should be happy about that!
    Go VCU Rams! Let's take the NIT!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    March is a fun month. I'm a big Seamhead, so baseball getting going plus March Madness is fun.

However, I would argue that October is the best sports month. MLB Play-offs, All levels of football are in the meat of their schedule, NASCAR and golf are still going, and the winter sports are getting going. September is second on my list for the same reasons. Plus the weather around here is usually pleasant during those months. Making March 3rd on my list of favorite sports months.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Living north of the border, I admit I am not much of a basketball fan....BUT March Madness is fantasic and love watching the tourney and always looking for that cinderella story.
  • swiss31
    Options
    March Madness is fantasic and love watching the tourney and always looking for that cinderella story.
    Watch for George Mason and Old Dominion out of the Colonial... they're tough as nails this season!
  • iamthepreston
    Options

Go Tigers.

Also agree with your mascot of choice...which Tigers are you talking about though??

GO MIZZOU!!!!!!

The ones located in Pickens, SC. Clemson!!!
  • iamthepreston
    Options
    Go DUKE!! :-D I heart March madness!

LMAO You must think Coach Ratface and Kyle Singler are hot.
  • swiss31
    Options

Go Tigers.

GO MIZZOU!!!!!!

The ones located in Pickens, SC. Clemson!!!
    lol, the Clemson that lost to those Old Dominion Monarchs I just mentioned. GO CAA!
  • iamthepreston
    Options
    [
    [/quote]
    lol, the Clemson that lost to those Old Dominion Monarchs I just mentioned. GO CAA!
    [/quote]

I think it was a 2 point loss. This is a different team now. Clemson was picked to finish in the bottom half of the ACC. We have a new coach with a totally different style of play. Plus we lost 2 players and only had a 9 man roster. Athletes were having to practice against ASST coaches, trainers, etc. even got a guy of the football team to have enough players to practice against.

Different team now than the start of the season. No team has blown us out, been in every game with 3 minutes to go. 3 or 4 loses by 2 points, most we have ever lost by was 11.

Not a real talented group of players but they play hard every game. In your face D all game long fun to watch.
  • swiss31
    Options
    so, the short answer was yes, the Clemson that lost to ODU? okay! :D
  • p_funk
    p_funk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Areed, I am in heaven. This is the best time of the year. Actually it is a tie between march madness and the begining of football season.
  • swiss31
    Options
    I see Clemson snuck in there, as did my VCU Rams! Completely shocked me. GO RAMS!