521 calories left for the day...HELP!

Options
I have 521 calories left for the day and haven't had dinner. I need some quick and easy higher calorie dinner ideas.

Replies

• LoveLifeToday
    Options
    Wholewheat pasta, Pesto and tuna is a good healthy meal for just over 500 cals :) It is one of my favourites! x
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Gee I have 1800 left and I'm trying to figure what I can make that wil get me close,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, note to self I need to start eating more for breakfast.
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    get some quick exercise in and earn 200 more. Even if it is a walk around the block or some jump roping. I have just found Exercise TV ON DEMAND on Comcast...there are 4 minutes workouts and then there are 50 minute work outs. Usually earns me my carbs or wine!
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    soup,fish,chicken (baked filets about 200 calories) and of course veggies oh and liver it's 150 for a pretty large piece.
  • dixiechicdana
    Options
    6 ounce top sirloin , medium baked potato, slice whole wheat bread, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. That will get you pretty close.
  • beccah4780
    Options
    Gee I have 1800 left and I'm trying to figure what I can make that wil get me close,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, note to self I need to start eating more for breakfast.

add some almonds to your diet, or even peanut butter. a lot of times when i'm short calories, and still need to work out, i'll eat a couple spoons of peanut butter, and be good to go. .
  • annastasia76
    annastasia76 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just adding a bit of cheese will help push it up. If you still have too many calories left over after dinner try eating a bit of peanut butter, or even a single slice of store bought bread tends to be over 100 calories.
  • mb1883
    mb1883 Posts: 37
    Options
    get some quick exercise in and earn 200 more. Even if it is a walk around the block or some jump roping. I have just found Exercise TV ON DEMAND on Comcast...there are 4 minutes workouts and then there are 50 minute work outs. Usually earns me my carbs or wine!

I'm not trying to earn more calories for dinner, I just need dinner ideas that are about 500 calories.