Replies

• davish28
    davish28 Posts: 34
    Options
    I bought mine on Amazon.com for $8. I like it. I'm on day 4
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there are quite a few of us just starting this workout.

I just completed Day 3 of Level 1 today. And YES soreness has kicked in! But today I am less sore than yesterday, so it must get better. LOL
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    im about to strart tomorrow. hoping ill loose some weight from it
  • Mollymmb84
    Options
    Thank you! Very helpful!
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 of Level 1 and was very sore for the first 4-5 days but that has eased off now. Well worth it I am already noticing a difference. The only thing I have found though is the scales are showing a gain, hoping this is due to me gaining muscle!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred! It is tough but once I get through I feel really good. This is my 16th day and I'm on Level 2. I did level 1 for 10 days, and will do Level 2 for 10 days, and then try Level 3 for 10 days. I've definitely noticed inches loss and all around tone and can feel muscle building. I definitely recommend it!!
  • chelebe
    chelebe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for 30 days level 1. I was in really bad shape when I began it. I lost 4 inches to my waist and 2 on my hips. I have moved from 3lbs to 5 lbs pound weights. I am getting ready to level 2. I recommend getting her yoga melt down too. I alternate the videos so I don't get sore muscles.

Good luck and get it up.
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I wanna try it....kinda scared lol
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's a Jillian Michaels (From the show Biggest Losser) workout DVD..... I just finished day seven and love it!!! Good Luck !
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have started the 30 day shed as well. When you are inputting it as exercise for the day, what category do you use? Thanks!

I just started it today and entered 20 minutes of "Circuit training, general". Hope that helps.

That's how I log it too.

I have AT&T Uverse and level 1 is is available for free on On Demand. You can also buy it from ITunes.
  • jennifer293
    jennifer293 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought it about 3 months ago to have when I did not feel like or could not get to the gym, but have not done it yet because I have actually somehow managed to drag myself to the gym everyday..WOW!!! I think I will have to give it a try though!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!