Does any one know?

Options
I was a bit stuck for a few weeks. I would lose a few then gain a couple, just sorta stuck. Well i had the stomache flu on Sunday and lost 6 pounds in the process. My question is does any one know if any of that lost weight stay off? Or should i expect to gain it all back?

Replies

• bricker06
    Options
    I was a bit stuck for a few weeks. I would lose a few then gain a couple, just sorta stuck. Well i had the stomache flu on Sunday and lost 6 pounds in the process. My question is does any one know if any of that lost weight stay off? Or should i expect to gain it all back?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if you gain some back once you are well hydrated. But maybe not all. I'm glad you are feeling better!:flowerforyou:
  • chubbymom
    Options
    You will probably gain back at least 1/2. Drink lots of fluid and stick to plan...hope you feel better, that flu is going around!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say you were probably dehidrated and you will probably gain most of it back:frown:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Another big loser on here, Skinny Dreams, had the flu once, and lost 8 lbs that week, and only gained back 6lbs, for a net loss of 2lbs.

I hope you have a similar situation - probably a loss of fluids and hopefully a little body fat!
    :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Let us know next week. I'm curious now. And need to know if I should go around kissing stranger to get the flu and break my plateau (ssshh, don't tell hubby).
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Let us know next week. I'm curious now. And need to know if I should go around kissing stranger to get the flu and break my plateau (ssshh, don't tell hubby).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tempting!!