Need some motivation?

Options
So far this week:

* I lost three pounds in three days!
* Finished my first week of Insanity today!
* Bought a pair of jeans in a size that I haven't fit into in 6 years!

Wow, what a great week it's been! Guess that's what happens when you set daily goals for yourself & really stick to them!

:)

Replies

• mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I always maintain if you want something bad enough you will do everything to achieve it, keep on going you inspire me to set new goals.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great week!!!!

We have the same ticker!! haha!

I'm starting my first round of P90X on Mon, looking forward to it kicking my *kitten*!! lol
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats impressive! I need to get my butt in gear to lose more that 1.5lbs a week.
  • LaraBoBara
    LaraBoBara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Find out how to burn that insanity stuff for me, I want it! :)
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    You are awesome Keep it up!!!! Hopefully next week I can start working out again :/ miss not being able to because of an injury...
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great success! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • cjengel
    cjengel Posts: 21
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! :) I was wondering, how tall are you? I'm 5'8 and still not sure where my weight should be at (I'm 141 right now, which I noticed is where you started at, hence my asking).

Rock on! :D
  • mariesa2011
    Options
    amazing!!! keep up the great work!!!
    how is the first week of insanity??? i did the fit test about 2 months ago, and could barely breathe when i was done! did you start with insanity right away or do something else first?? i feel that i'm too out of shape to start with something so extreme, but i want to try that program out!!
  • meghan171
    meghan171 Posts: 80
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! :) I was wondering, how tall are you? I'm 5'8 and still not sure where my weight should be at (I'm 141 right now, which I noticed is where you started at, hence my asking).

Rock on! :D

I'm only 5'2'' :)
  • meghan171
    meghan171 Posts: 80
    Options
    amazing!!! keep up the great work!!!
    how is the first week of insanity??? i did the fit test about 2 months ago, and could barely breathe when i was done! did you start with insanity right away or do something else first?? i feel that i'm too out of shape to start with something so extreme, but i want to try that program out!!

Before Insanity I was just going to the gym & doing the Elliptical for about an hour (5 days a week). The first week of Insanity is definitely tough, but I can already tell I'm building endurance and strength. I prefer doing this because I work so many more muscles than I did just doing the Elliptical. Plus, you can always take a rest if you need to. Sometimes if I can't do a specific exercise they're doing (because I have Fibromyalgia), I'll just swap it with another one I'm able to do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!