Is this Facebook?

Options

Replies

• zer0vital
    zer0vital Posts: 42
    Options
    I daresay that MFP would do well to expand to the realm of a Facebook app. Lots of times, I find myself wishing that MFP had some of the same features that Facebook has, which is not realistic because MFP is not a multi-billion dollar entity recruiting the hottest programming and web development talent from around the world.

They've already got mobile apps, now they just need FB support! All the functionality would be integrated with the main site of course so you could still come here even if you weren't interested in FB.

I do have some friends that seem to utilize MFP not only as a weight loss tool, but also as their primary online social network. We all have something in common here, right off the bat.

Edit: Surprisingly, Facebook does nothing to give you credit for logging in every day. That is a subtle but HUGE feature of MFP.
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    hell yeah!
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Cool guys im glad im not the only one : ) add me as a friend so we can all help each other get back in shape. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!
  • goldysgal
    goldysgal Posts: 23
    Options
    I keep them both open all day - two tabs on my browser...
    I just joined MFP this week and... so far, so good !!!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Completely agree and Love both this site and facebook!!!!!:heart:
  • MagzGraz
    MagzGraz Posts: 31
    Options
    YEAHHHH!!!! I agree I love this site too!!!!
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Im on MFP way more than I am on facebook now...only reason I get on facebook is for the games...I get way too much support and encouragement on here...this is home for me. It has helped me get to where Im at and it will help me reach my goals..I love MFP!!!:heart::love:
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Ever since I have gotten more into MFP, I am on this wayy more than facebook. Facebook has gotten boring compared to here, at least I can learn while I am on here, and not waste time with really any drama!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Oh most definitely!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I usually have them both opened at the same time. Although most of the time I'm trying to catch up on the boards here.
  • Kimberlynnd
    Options
    i agree its just as addicting as facebook. I'm loving this site!
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I absolutely Agree!! Facebook and MFP are the two sites i visit daily.. This site is quite new to me now and i adore it!
  • glike
    glike Posts: 17
    Options
    Agree! Since this, I've given up Facebook! I don't care for the drama that happens on there....Love this Site!
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    Love this place!

It would turn into facebook once everyone started complaining about the weather, kids, jobs, spouses etc
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Agreed!!! :happy: I :heart: My Fitness Pal...maybe just a little better then facebook!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Um what's Facebook? Facebook is like the red headed stepchild to MFP..except it has better features without calories..but lame real people...
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I've been on here way more lately. I <3 my MFP buddies;)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: This site is WAY more fun than Facebook!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP and facebook simultaneously in seperate windows. LOL
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'd rather hear about your workout session than your farmville crops.