New to site

Options
Hi everyone, new to this site as of yesterday...My sister turned me on to it and it seems to be full of great info. I have a question already....can any one explain what the term "bump" means? I have seen it on several posts on the message board and am curious as to the contexted was......Thanks and hope to get to know everyone along the way.

Replies

• fltiger30
    Options
    hey everyone my name is RE AND I WOULD LOVE TO ADD FRIENDS SO WE CAN SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi Mia,

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll like it but I'm sure your sister can tell you all about the great tools and the support you can get here. "bump" is what alot of people will type to get the post bumped up to the top of the pile, whenever someone adds a post it goes to the top of the posts.

Good luck with your weight loss and hope you like the site.
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi fit, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • miag2009
    miag2009 Posts: 5
    Options
    thanks for replying :) Add me if you'd like...not sure how much help I can be for anyone else but hey you never know right :)
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too and loving it so far. You can add me too! :)
  • mnmjunkie20
    Options
    Hi -

I'm the sister.....I really love this site! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am really enjoying this whole experience. It all started with a contest at work and now my sister Miag2009 and I have our own contest going. Learning a lot, which is always a good thing.
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi everyone i am new to this site and would love any info anyone has...looking for some helpful friends also..Thanks