My legs feel like jello...

Options
...But I still completed Day 2 of JM 30 day shred! I just started yesterday and could hardly walk today! lol! I still came home and completed it today and feel better than ever. I am so proud of the determination I have had. Good luck to everyone else!

Replies

• bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    She will kick your butt!
    I did the 30 day shred with co workers a year ago and I have to admit that I didn't do it every day. But, I noticed a huge difference by the end and my endurance was far better.
    Good luck! You'll be happy by the end.
  • findingabetterme
    Options
    1 more day of "that feeling" and then you will start to feel better! I did day 9 today and i had the jello legs too
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Good Job!!!! You are motivating so many others!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Good job! I'm on day 8 and love it too. I'm terrified to start the second level but I think (hope) I'll be ready in a couple of days so i'm going to at least try.
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of starting it ... everyone has so many good things to say about JM ... well scary good things ...lol I wanna give it a try ill start Monday ill have to buy it this weekend
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Sounds intense! Good luck!
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My legs are so sore too- i work out with my brother and he makes me work hard. I trained with him 2 days ago and I live up 3 flights if stairs and it has been an absolute PUNISH walking up and down them in the last 24hrs!
  • ameaston22
    Options
    Awesome job! I tried the 30 day shred and honestly, it wasn't for me. I have super bad knees (which I didn't realize until after one workout) and that video just killed me. I realized when I was in so much pain that I couldn't walk that maybe I should do something different. I want to try it again, but I just can't seem to work up the courage!
    4648248.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Definitely my legs were sore too. i just finished my second time doing it. I skipped a day, I was so sore after the first day. That was the most intense workout i have ever done in my life.. i definitely want to keep going tho. i think i will see good results from this. Maybe once i get to feeling good doing it I might up to twice a day, but only with level 1. The workout i follow is On Demand with Bright House cable and its only 20 mins. Not sure if the actual dvd is longer tho.

Good luck to everyone in their shredding journey :happy: :drinker:
  • Mollymmb84
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the response! I like knowing that other people completed it and actually survived! haha!! I almost took yesterday off just because I didn't think my legs could do it but it felt better to actually work them out. Good luck to you too and let me know how it goes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!