BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/30

Options
Happy Tuesday everyone. Today is weigh in for me. I always weigh in on Tuesday morning. I had a pretty good week according to the scale. YEA ME.... Biggest Loser tonight. I cant wait.

Here is a challenge for me
1. Not to get on the scale until next weigh in again.... Im really bad to get on everyday.

I just learned how to add pics in here so I am going to show you my kids.
100_0589-1.jpg

ChadChristian88-1.jpg
100_0444.jpg

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone. Today is weigh in for me. I always weigh in on Tuesday morning. I had a pretty good week according to the scale. YEA ME.... Biggest Loser tonight. I cant wait.

Here is a challenge for me
    1. Not to get on the scale until next weigh in again.... Im really bad to get on everyday.

I just learned how to add pics in here so I am going to show you my kids.
    100_0589-1.jpg

ChadChristian88-1.jpg
    100_0444.jpg
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Congrats on the great week, Connie!

I did not meet either of my challenges yesterday :(

I stayed away from the candy dish all day, but I ended up having to stay late last night at work. I started getting hungry, and I had eaten all of my snacks so I went nuts with the candy dish. Argh. After I got home, I had a very light dinner, some SF jello, and went to sleep.

Today will be a better day :)

I am nervous that I will miss Biggest Loser because I am going over to my boss' for dinner tonight. His wife is making jambalaya with shrimp and chicken. Although I do cook for myself, I haven't eaten this kind of "mom" food for a while. I need to mentally prepare myself, because apparently, 1 cup has almost 400 calories in it. ARGH!

Have a Happy Tuesday!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    That sounds so good. Two of my favorite foods... Shrimp and chicken. YUM YUM. Good luck on that. Just make sure you eat a low cal lunch and you will do good tonight. Im sorry you might miss Biggest Loser. I hope it goes well for you.

Connie
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Morning,

Nice Pics Connie. :smile:

It doesn't sound like you did too bad yesterday Jeff. I'm sure the light dinner helped make up for the candy binge. :wink:

So far after day 1 I'm still on track for my personal weekly challange. I was actually under my exercise cals by 200 instead of 100. I figured that the extra 100 would help for the overage on Sunday. :grumble:
    I also went to the gym even with a horrible headache! :angry:

Today I plan to go to the gym for an hour.....play Dance, Dance Revelution for an hour and eat under my exercise cals by 100. Wish me luck! :smile:

I weigh in tomorrow morning.....hope to make the scale budge by then!

Also looking forward to the BL Show tonight!!

Have a wonderful day!
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • gmpearse
    Options
    Hi all,

Great pictures Connie! :bigsmile:

Jeff, the thought of that Jambalya inspires me to want to make some tonight. I will have to watch the calories and see what I can come up with.

I'll have to hop on the bike now just in case. :flowerforyou:

Gina
  • remerp
    Options
    hello all

awwww those kids are the cutest connie :love:

not long after i woke up this morning the fire alarm went off in our building,, so we went out even before we had time to have breaky .. but instead of just standing outside waiting we went for a long walk around town .. when we came back everything was back to normal..

jeff.. dont be too hard on yourself,, you know it can be done and today will be your day im sure !!!
    also,,, you can watch the biggest loser later on .. nbc channel website...

gym tonight... and swimming..

can wait to see the results !!!!!!!!!!
    go blueeeeeeeeeeeee
    may
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Anyone just have a couple days waaay off track? The last two days I've been WIPED OUT and HUNGRY. I'm trying to curb my eating but I just want everything and I don't want to move. I'm thinking its because the weather dropped a ton and I've been really cold the last couple days.

If drinking cold water actually burns calories (I've heard this in many ways) does just being cold burn calories? I know I'm so hungry because my body is cold, I can feel that - but am I actually justified in eating extra? Hrmm :angry:

Sorry from the grump of the day.

Connie - cute pics!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello all

awwww those kids are the cutest connie :love:

not long after i woke up this morning the fire alarm went off in our building,, so we went out even before we had time to have breaky .. but instead of just standing outside waiting we went for a long walk around town .. when we came back everything was back to normal..

jeff.. dont be too hard on yourself,, you know it can be done and today will be your day im sure !!!
    also,,, you can watch the biggest loser later on .. nbc channel website...

gym tonight... and swimming..

can wait to see the results !!!!!!!!!!
    go blueeeeeeeeeeeee
    may

oups... i wrote with my bf account,,, sorry..... :grumble: