Options
Any good suggestions beside the usuals?:drinker:

5358658.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Take a tortilla. Spray cookie sheet with Pam. Pam the top, garnish with garlic salt and paprika. Cut into strips and bake at 350. 8ish minutes.
  • kendallan
    kendallan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wasa toast. it is actually good, wheat and only 20 calories. its in the cracker section at the grocery store.
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Popchips( theyre amazing potato chips for 120 for 20 chips)
  • Jerri56
    Jerri56 Posts: 5
    Options
    hmmm, could be good. thanks
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Here's what I like: Laughing Cow on Wasa crackers, salsa and cucumber slices, string cheese, hummus and carrots, yogurt, clementine oranges, grapes, kettle corn. I want to see what others eat too for new ideas.:drinker:
  • ileana84
    Options
    ^ oooo salsa and cucumber slices!!!!! sounds good!
  • mhoe
    mhoe Posts: 5
    Options
    What's a popchip?
  • suzhawken
    suzhawken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I second the pop chips!!! The salt and vinegar are amazing! Problem is stopping after 20!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Salsa and celery, or baby carrots with laughing cow garlic & herb cheese.
  • suzhawken
    suzhawken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What's a popchip?

They are like popcorn and chips together to make a healthier chip. Sooooo yummy!!
  • ileana84
    Options
    Yeah I started recommended them to everyone I know. Theyre super good and taste like potato chips,except the nasty oily fingers you get from eating them. Once you start, you dont want to stop. Thats why I pre-package them when I take them to work! lol
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just bought a bag of popchips today...almost busted into them right away, but I refrained. LOL. Will have them with my turkey sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    air popped popcorn with some parmesan!
  • ameaston22
    Options
    I don't know if this counts as the ordinary, BUT...I find oranges super filling. I am someone who is hungry literally ALL the time and an orange will actually hold me over for hours. I really think any fruit is an awesome snack. Also, popcorn - you can eat usually 3 cups and not even be over 100 calories. You cannot beat that!
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    I recently tried Thin bites. 100 calories for a small bar. Great flavors. Gluten and sugar free!!! I like the dark chocolate and the toffee.
    Hope that helps :9)
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    corn flakes with nuts, especially almonds
    warmed apples with cinnamon
    carrots and salsa
    celery and ranch