Hmmmm ...

Options
My name is Chris ... I'm 32 ... married for 8+ years ... two wonderful miracles (7yrs and 4yrs). I'm wanting to lose weight and actually keep it off ... FOR GOOD! I want to make healthy eating and regular exercise a way of life for me. I'm tired of doing the whole yo-yo thing. I'm tired of all the flab which wouldn't be so noticeable if there were some ... ANY muscle under the skin.

The first couple changes I'm making are easy. Increasing my water intake and walking the six blocks to school instead of driving. (Another perk? It's good for the environment ... and wallet!) I figured a couple weeks at lease to focus on this. I'd love some ideas on where I should go from here. Anything?

TIA!
Chris

Replies

• mom2davis
    Options
    My name is Chris ... I'm 32 ... married for 8+ years ... two wonderful miracles (7yrs and 4yrs). I'm wanting to lose weight and actually keep it off ... FOR GOOD! I want to make healthy eating and regular exercise a way of life for me. I'm tired of doing the whole yo-yo thing. I'm tired of all the flab which wouldn't be so noticeable if there were some ... ANY muscle under the skin.

The first couple changes I'm making are easy. Increasing my water intake and walking the six blocks to school instead of driving. (Another perk? It's good for the environment ... and wallet!) I figured a couple weeks at lease to focus on this. I'd love some ideas on where I should go from here. Anything?

TIA!
    Chris
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, the best place to start would be to log your calories.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou: You can totally acheive your goals! Let us know if we can help at all!