Runners- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11?????

Options
Hi all,
I was fitted at a professional running store today for the very first time and apparently I have a moderate pronate when I land. They recommended Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11 for women. Does anyone have these? What are you opinions? I am training for my first 1/2 marathon so the shoes need to be perfect! :)

Thanks for your advice and feedback.

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I've bought about 6 pair of running shoes from specialty running stores just like the one you are mentioning. They should be showing you multiple shoes within a certain "type" of shoe. Take each pair outside on the sidewalk and run a little bit. Every shoe you try will fit slightly different and give support in different areas. Pick the one thats best for you. Good luck!

Also, check prices at places like www.zappos.com and/or www.roadrunnersports.com. Sometimes they offer better pricing and free shipping, especially if you belong to their VIP programs (Free overnight shipping and returns).
  • TracyAnn625
    Options
    I had the Brooks Adrenaline 9's and loved them...but was time to replace them and I ordered the Adrenaline GTS 11....I had a gait analysis done by Brooks (look for the Brooks Run Happy Tour) and they recommended the Adrenalines as a result of my analysis....and I LOVE LOVE them.........always buy your running shoes 1/2 size bigger than you normally wear...i wear an 8 shoe but got Adrenalines in 8 1/2 and they are AWESOME!
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Those are the shoes I wear! They're awesome! I ran a few half marathons and a full marathon in the previous versions of the shoe, so if they were recommended for you I'd say go for it! :)
  • kimandal99
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I tried on a number of pairs and I think I am leaning towards these.