Good fitness websites?

Options
What are some websites that I can find strength training info for women? I guess I am just looking for fitness and nutrition in general. I already visit womens health and self and fitness... any others that I just have not been lucky enough to find yet?

Replies

• moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oxygen magazine is one of my personal favorites because it only focuses on fitness and eating clean. It doesn't throw in all that extra beauty advice that I'm not really looking for in a fitness magazine.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I learned about this site, http://www.bodyrock.tv/, from a post here. The girl has a killer body and some great workoouts as well as advice on food
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I second the Bodyrock site. Awesome stuff. I've found a lot of good workouts on www.exercisetv.tv as well. They have everything from quick 2-minute exercises to full-length workouts and everything in between. Definitely worth checking out.
  • genessabice
    Options
    I love teambeachbody.com. It is free to sign up, lots of info and videos.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    www.bodyrock.tv I love the site. Her workouts are short but super intense and you can always modify them. She has an amazing body and the support in the comments from other bodyrockers is really special.
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will be checking these out today! :)