40 days & no introduction .. eek!

Options
Today I celebrated as I logged in for my 40th day in a row. I've been so happy to have stuck this long to my "diet" - and having just as much motivation today as I did when I first started, if not more!

But how sad was I when I realized I had no one to celebrate this with? Sure I have friends to celebrate weight loss with, and family members for encouragement .. but none of them are here on MFP. None of them can understand my pride when I log in after a butt-kicking workout, or my excitement after reading new recipes.

So here I am, finally introducing myself after being on here for quite sometime, and loving to have some new friends to share these exciting times with!

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awe, that saddens me. I would be happy to be your friend an throw you a virtual CONGRATULATIONS party! You deserve it sister.... :drinker:
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    I feel ya... I've told so many people who want to lose weight they need to try this MFP and only one of my actual friends has made an account and is on here but everyone else has been so supportive and has really helped me through my 13 days yea I'm still sorta new on here but I love MFP! Hope we can celebrate victorys online together!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    congrats on all of your success!! this site is a great place for encouragment and support! I am glad that you are reaching out to the support system!!

:happy:
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome! I have been on here since January and have just begun to post things, and really keep track of everything. Glad it is all working out for you!

Here's to 40 more days of logging and losing!!!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Girl you are overdue! Don't you know there is just a tidal wave of support and love waitin for ya? :)

CONGRATS on 40 days logged, all those kick *kitten* workouts, and your awesome effort. YOU ROCK!!

And yes, totally sending you a friend request!! :happy:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Very well done on what youave acheived, keep up the good work x
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That just made me sad!! first of all congrats on your progress!!! .i would love to add you to my friends if you like.. i am on here alot and love to give credit when i see it ..This site helps me so much, the people on here are awesome and full of good advice and encourgement.:flowerforyou:
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    yall are too sweet! thanks so much for the friend requests & encouraging words!
  • cathleenwm
    Options
    i dont know how but can u add me i hardly have friends too on here:)
  • drdianaz
    drdianaz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello....just trying to figure out how this works.....it looks like u have it all figured out....congratulations on your weight loss
  • superloretta
    superloretta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just joined a few days ago, but started a new year with large goals. As I can tell this site is full of awesome, and people just like us looking for some support and pats on the back. Way to go, :flowerforyou: I added you as a friend, because we all need a lot of encouragement!
  • extreme1der
    extreme1der Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Today was the start on my 4th week! I haven't missed a day logging in!! I know how you feel! I just got some friends today, and it makes me feel even stronger knowing there are people who support my efforts! :bigsmile:
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    Congrats on 40 days and sticking with it. I am going to send you a friend request :)
  • Smurph241
    Smurph241 Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!! Very friendly on mfp and everyone shares in your successes!! Friend request comin your way!!