Any Advise for a new weight looser?

Options
Hi there!!:smile:
Just joined the program and I am likeing the way everything you eat gets calculated in. Just wished I had more courage to do more exercise after work. It's so hard especially when all you want to do is relax

Replies

• Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    :Hey! Welcome :flowerforyou:

I would recommend first and foremost making sure that you are eating enough calories. I know most people choose the "lose 2lbs" option but depending on how much you would like to lose then this may not be applicable.

Second, make sure you drink lots of water! About 50% of your body weight in ounces is a loose rule.

Third, if you go over, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and remember tomorrow is a new day. The overall trend is what should matter, not one bad day.

As for exercise, I'd focus on eating properly first and then incorporate some exercise in. Don't want too much on your plate to begin with ('scuse the pun!:laugh: )

Good luck! :drinker:
  • drsison
    drsison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My only advice is workout before work. It's hard if you start really early, which I don't, but you don't have to make excuses after work because you've already been to the gym and once you get into the routine you feel better at the end of the day and you can lounge around if you feel like it............
  • butcher98
    Options
    Stick to the calories the program says, try to stay under. As for exercise, after a week or 2 of just trying to eat right and then realizing you can eat a little more from working out it will change your outlook. I work 3rd shift and head to the gym right after work and boy i love the extra 400 or 500 calories i can eat a day if I wish.
  • losing4myself
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: