hoping to succeed

Options
hi guys i have been stuck at a brick wall since having my 4th beautiful child 9 months ago and have struggled to shift the last 8 ponds of baby weight im aiming to loose about a 14-21lb to drop my bmi to 22 which is healthy for me i dont have any support for exercising or emotionaly as well and hopingthis website will help to 1: reach my target goal and :2 with help and support 3: making great diet buddies x x

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    welcome and gd luck
  • satine82
    satine82 Posts: 13
    Options
    thnks hun x
  • heatherslosingit
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, you will find loads of people willing to become a buddy and by doing this it will help you stay on track.
    MFP is such an inspirational site and everyone is great at supporting each other..
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family. We are glad you're here with us. This site is awesome and you will meet wonderful people on this site that are very supportive, motivating and inspiring. I just can't say enough about this site or the people who are here.

Diaries are tools for you to use and if you are asking others for help they need to be able to see what you have been doing. It is impossible to give someone directions in the dark!!!!! It is impossible to give advise if we don't know what the problem(s) are. If you are asking for help, please open your diary so we can be as helpful as possible.

Here's to you reaching all your goals and maintaining them on your journey.

Vicky Jo
  • satine82
    satine82 Posts: 13
    Options
    thanks guys it nice to meet people who are all working together and helping each other i tried ww but didbt find the support i really needed i have read through some posts on here and its really lovely to read each others encouragement and how pleased people are for reaching goals etc x x