About time for me to Introduce myself! :)

Options
MrsRazor7
MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
Well, I have been on the website since January, and the first month I was doing great! But, I have struggled for the past couple of weeks with staying focused with my diet and I have stopped working out. I started using the website with a couple of friends, but they don't log on anymore. I am hoping to find new friends to help encourage me and for me to encourage them.

Just a little about me, I teach High School math, and have 2 sons, ages 7 and 3. My husband is currently deployed, but will be home in a little over a month....and I would love to lose 20 more pounds before seeing him! I enjoy working out, but it is hard to fit into my schedule. I have always been athletic, but like many others, when I left high school, I stopped the activities and gained a bunch of weight :(.

I have always read posts, but never commented or posted anything myself. So I figure I am going to start today a new day, focused on my diet and ready to conquer my goals! So, if anyone would like to join me or "be my friend", I would love it!

Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Replies

• Boredboytn
    Options
    I am kind of going through the same thing. I find myself slacking off and trying to catch up on my food diary all at once. I have also slacked off in going to the gym lately..

Maybe this is normal? I decided to lose weight in Jan.. just like almost everyone else and now I have noticed people, including myself, not signing on as much.. maybe people start to slack off from goals around 3 months in? I will have to look into that.

I am renewing my gym membership today so I plan on committing to 3 years of $39.95 a month.. I think that will put me back in the correct state of mind lol.

Anyway, good luck and just keep at it. There are PLENTY of people on this site who can motivate you to keep going.
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I think you are right, it is hard to stay focused. Good job on rejoining the gym! :smile:
  • SunnyJiggy
    Options
    ็Hello to all , I am new for this site but I am one of those people who is on and off diet every now and then, of course I never reached my goal now I am 155 lbs. 5' 3. I really really want to weight 125 hopefully I will not fail again this time.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi im new to site but finding it really helpful with what others r sharing, find it keeps me motivated
  • rmarin18
    rmarin18 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome :) I just started on here myself at the end of February..but I love it! I'm always "trying" to go on a diet...but this website makes me accountable. I love putting in my food & seeing how many calories I have left at the end of the day. It was a huge shocker my first day..I didn't realize how much I was eating before. I'm 5'3" and 148, hoping to get down to 120 again! I don't write on the boards too much--but I love that the support is there for days I'm feeling like giving up.
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Good Luck on losing the weight!