Hello all!

Options
Hi everyone! Nice to see many others are joining at the same time I am! I don't feel so alone! I'm loving this site and app for my iphone. I just began, and really haven't buckled down until today.

I know everyone here, knows its hard to lose weight. I've been up and down since my teen years, a lifetime ago. I had hoped to be slimmer on my 20th high school reunion last summer, but I wasn't much. I'll go through a good year where I am eating right and working out, then last fall for instance, I started a new full time job, where I sit at a desk. I know this is my excuse, but dang I'm drained by the time I get home! I don't know how I can be when I don't move around during the day! So I gained 12.3 lbs. since last fall, putting my lbs to lose at 27 instead of 12-14lbs. :(

Good luck to everyone! We can do it! :)

Replies

• dwinny
    dwinny Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm starting all over again today. I've not been doing well so my husband and I began the Nutrisystem program. I've been on it before. I feel like I need a new jumpstart! I've gained back the few pounds I lost. :( Ugh...We have a big trip planned in April and I wanted to have lost 20 lbs! I don't know if 4 weeks is possible to do that in...probably not very healthy, but I'm going to try.
  • karenakarena
    karenakarena Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Totally understand how you feel. I've just started it as well. Best of luck to you!
    You can add me as friend if you like:)
  • dwinny
    dwinny Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks, and best of luck to you as well!