Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favourite 100-200 Calorie Snacks!

2»

Replies

• sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    peparami or rice crispy squares :)
  • mad24K
    mad24K Posts: 13
    Filled frozen bananas- cut a banana in half and then cut again lengthwise. Spread 2 tsp of natural peanut butter or nutella on one side and top w/ other side, like a little sandwich. Wrap in foil and freeze...Yum! Crushed cashews and a drizzle of honey is awesome too, you'll use less than 2 tsp of the honey. I'm also splitting some of my favorite energy bars in half to use as snacks, the whole bar is a bit of a calorie hit, but half is a perfect 90- 120 calorie snack! Save the other half in a ziploc for later.
  • Alice37
    Alice37 Posts: 29
    If I'm looking for a sweet fix then its either a 2 finger kit kat, Skinny Cow ice cream bar or a Muller Light yogurt. All around 100 cals each. Bliss!

If it's savoury, usually a mini pot of Philadelphia light with either some veg crudités or a couple of Ryvita.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Filled frozen bananas- cut a banana in half and then cut again lengthwise. Spread 2 tsp of natural peanut butter or nutella on one side and top w/ other side, like a little sandwich. Wrap in foil and freeze...Yum! Crushed cashews and a drizzle of honey is awesome too, you'll use less than 2 tsp of the honey.

OH MY GOODNESS!! These both sound amazing!! I have banana and nutella right now and am heading into kitchen to make one for later!

Cashews on grocery list - thanks!!
  • Rice cakes with sugar free preseves and fat free cream cheese.
    Less than 100 calories, and a great sub for bagels.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Nabisco 100 calorie snacks. I love these because they have a large variety, especially those with a sweet tooth.