New and looking for friends to help motivate me

Options
Im a mommy of 2 kids and little boy 4 and my daughter who is 10. I am 29. I need to lose 50 pounds. I did ww and lost 43 about 3 yrs ago but was in an auto accident and stopped going to the gym...so now I have gained almost all back. I found this site and im excited because its free. I know I can loose the weight just need some friends to help along the way.

Replies

• TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site is really awesome and there is ALOT of motivation and support and really nice people. Feel free to add as a friend.....
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Add me! I can help you along in your journey! I'm not the biggest health nut, but I'm great with motivation and support!
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It helps out so much to have support of friends on here!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! the more support the better..take care!:smile:
  • MelissaG36
    Options
    Former WW member here as well! You'll find this site is a whole lot easier than WW. Hope I can be of some help, feel free to add me as well :O)
  • tammi725
    tammi725 Posts: 6
    Options
    i am new to the sight as of February-thanks to my husband and my upgraded cell phone-found this neat little gadget...i need help ladies...i am 5ft tall and weigh 181lbs...my goal is to lose 40lbs by 7/31/11..so far total i have lost about 13lbs....but it still feels as if i am no longer making a difference...i workout during the week 4times and sometimes on Sat and Sun...but i am feeling trapped the Fluffy girl is holding on tight....lol..i keep telling myself that i have to keep pressing forward..or its Diabetes and high blood pressure for me...
  • MrsKSL
    MrsKSL Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! *waving* I'm new to the Site & Fitness.. I'm trying to be a Healthier Me! :smile:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to add me. My goal was 50lbs too. Now it's 32. Let's help eachother!!
  • jala9656
    jala9656 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me as friend.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    welcome... feel free to add me ..... good luck
  • NickiBeth
    NickiBeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site myself. I'm a first time mommy wanting to get healthier to be a good example to my daughter and possible future kids. I need all the help and motivation I can get too. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!