90 day Progress Report - Pics

Options
Tomhusker
Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
It's has been 90 days since I found MFP and started my new lifestyle so I thought I would do a progrss report. I have posted a before & after pic so maybe you could see a difference. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

In the beginning:

Weight: 441 lbs
BMI: 59.8
Waste: 68.5"
Neck: 21"

Today:

Weight:387.6
BMI: 52.6
Waste: 61.25"
Neck: 18.5"

Total Progress:

Weight: Down 53.4 lbs
BMI: Down 7.2
Waste: Down 7.25"
Neck: Down 2.5"

90days.png

Replies

• gertrude13
    Options
    awesome! way to go! :) today i'm having a damper and posts like this really pick up my day! thank u!!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep it up!
  • PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    WOw! Great job! I can definitely see a difference! Keep it up!!!
  • Sherri0706
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep it up!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You totally rock!! Way to go!! You should be SO proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou: I love inspirational before/afters! :heart: Keep it up!! :heart:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you go! Congrats on your progress, keep up the good work!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Oh Ya!!! There's a huge difference....congratulations and keep up the fantastic work!!! You're an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • HShenkle74
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
    I think it's good to not just keep a log like we do but to also take pictures of our progress. And this is coming from someone who is always behind the camera. ;-)

Have a great weekend!
  • MommyLumpkin
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! I can definitely see a difference, I bet your body is much happier as well :)
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! Keep up the awesome work....and thanks for posting!!
  • Tiffanyfitin2011
    Options
    u can tell, keep up the good work, life is much better this way!!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    There is definitely a difference..you are looking great! Keep up the amazing work because you deserve this!!
  • gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful way to start the day with an inspirational post with pics. You look much thinner in the face and tummy area...keep up the good work.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    GREAT STUFF!!! Please keep us all posted on your progress!!! HIGH FIVES ALLL AROUND!!!!!
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    Oh yeah! there is a really big difference. That's a lot of weight you've dropped! Very inspiring. Keep up the great work!!
  • angeliad
    angeliad Posts: 1
    Options
    Definitely a difference! That is awesome and inspirational!
  • Clipickett
    Clipickett Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Job well done!:smile:
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Thats so great!!! Congrats!! Looking good :happy:
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Those are FANTASTIC results in just 90 days! So proud of you for taking the step to get more healthy & happy! Congrats and keep it going!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!