Zombies

Options
I love Zombies. And I think if there were a MFP for Zombies there would be More of them on here Logging their calories!!!!

Replies

• sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well, it might be kind of hard because MFP doesn't tell you how many calories are in human flesh! lol but that WOULD be awesome!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnsssssssss
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    My 4-year old son is totally prepared for a zombie apocalypse. He likes to tell everyone his survival plan when we go to parties.

FYI - he knows they are make-believe, he has the greatest sense of humor :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Then they would need to manually input the nutrients for human brains and body part meat. Then log it as raw, grilled, baked, broiled, etc. Or, they could put 100g (X amount of grams for edible parts, not including skull or bone); soaked in blood, drained, dried, and such. And then create recipes if they were cooked with other ingredients.

Then they would complain that certain items in their database aren't correct and then they would post topics about having incorrect nutritional facts because there would be no solid information for standard measurements of human flesh.

Then zombie trolls would be auto-posting links like should-i-track-my-calories-even-though-im-dead.com and put it in their signature just to reiterate their replies.

There would be posts in the forums with titles like, "ZOMBIES ONLY - do you still bleed during your TOM?", "Why are live people still here?", "If I have no heart that beats, should I still get a HRM?", "Is physically removing decaying tissue the fastest way to lose weight?" And stuff of that nature...

I think it would be interestingly hilarious... I vote for zombies! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My 4-year old son is totally prepared for a zombie apocalypse. He likes to tell everyone his survival plan when we go to parties.

FYI - he knows they are make-believe, he has the greatest sense of humor :laugh:

:O he shouldn't tell everyone... someone will be dumb enough to steal his good idea, try to follow him, and end up leading ALL the zombies to him because the person doesn't know how to cover their tracks! .... not that I believe in zombies or anything.
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    my son is nine and does that ... he says i know they arent real but gets this look in his face like yeah right im ready ... lol
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LMAO, that's great
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    This post is right up my street!! hilarious, you are all tooooooo funny xxx
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Then they would need to manually input the nutrients for human brains and body part meat. Then log it as raw, grilled, baked, broiled, etc. Or, they could put 100g (X amount of grams for edible parts, not including skull or bone); soaked in blood, drained, dried, and such. And then create recipes if they were cooked with other ingredients.

Then they would complain that certain items in their database aren't correct and then they would post topics about having incorrect nutritional facts because there would be no solid information for standard measurements of human flesh.

Then zombie trolls would be auto-posting links like should-i-track-my-calories-even-though-im-dead.com and put it in their signature just to reiterate their replies.

There would be posts in the forums with titles like, "ZOMBIES ONLY - do you still bleed during your TOM?", "Why are live people still here?", "If I have no heart that beats, should I still get a HRM?", "Is physically removing decaying tissue the fastest way to lose weight?" And stuff of that nature...

I think it would be interestingly hilarious... I vote for zombies! :bigsmile: :laugh:

bahaha.... oh the hilarity! :laugh: Zombies.... rawr.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    "Should I eat my 'decaying flesh' calories?"
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Know what vegetarian zombies eat?

GRAAAAAINS!
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    and how could they exercise? their limbs would fall off if they lifted weights and they cant run, they just kinda shuffle.

Hmmmm. LOL

My husband had a dream the other night that we were preparing for the zombie apocolypse.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Animated-Zombie-Reverse.gif
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    There's an app for zombie lovers that "tells you" where zombies are and how you can outrun them...it's a map. It's meant for joggers, I guess, to spice up their route but MAN that sounds fun!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    "How many calories does the Thriller dance burn?"
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    "My arm fell off. Can I count that as weight loss?"
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    and how could they exercise? their limbs would fall off if they lifted weights and they cant run, they just kinda shuffle.

Hmmmm. LOL

My husband had a dream the other night that we were preparing for the zombie apocolypse.

Flame throwers and ladders. Ever seen a zombie climb a ladder?

Didn't think so :)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Those on my friends list already know about my Zombie Apocalypse Training Program , AKA The Joegram
  • UmbraForzare
    Options
    I am SO prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.
    L4D and L4D2 have trained me well - just hand me an AK-47 and stand back -grins-