Skinny Jean Victory!

Options
Yay! I can take off my slim fit LEI's w/out undoing the fly or button...so psyched to know all this work paying off! I've been noticing feeling smaller and firmer ( so has my bf, LOL) but to have concrete proof its awesome:happy: BTW, no cheating either...jeans came right out of the wash. Anyone else have a denim joy moment to share? Please do!

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm back into jeans I haven't been able to wear for a year!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! What a terrific victory :flowerforyou:

My own personal victory happened last weekend when I was shopping... I bought some new jeans that are juniors size 9!!! SIZE 9!!! I haven't worn size 9 since the 11th grade :happy:
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Whats funny is ..you wont see it but when I looked at your post there was an advertisement for skinny jeans! LOL! CONGRATS!
  • Wendy72
    Wendy72 Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go! This past Christmas my husband bought me a pair of skinny jeans, when I opened the gift my heart sank. I said to him, Thanks for the jeans but you are CRAZY to think I can fit in these! He said, I held them up in the store and said yes she can fit these. Wishful thinking hahah! But after 40 days of serious exercise and eating right, I out them on and they are now my loose jeans!!!! So, I understand how this can make you feel excited and that all the hard work is paying off.
    Congrats to you, keep up the good work!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I just put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn in 3 years this AM - felt good, and my hubby helped my ego by giving great compliments :)
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    Today, I'm wearing a pair that hasn't fit in 8 years. :smile:
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I bought these amazing D&G black skinny jeans in two sizes too small ages ago, and now they fir perfectly!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans are my goal jeans!!!!! I can get into them but I have to rearrange some belly and do some squishing! YUCK! Hoping I will eventually get into them without the readjusting. I'm going in teh right direction!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
    My jean victory was when I ordered a pair of size 4 jeans, terrified that they wouldn't fit, and found they they were actually quite loose. I know not all jeans are created equal but I have another pair of size 4, different brand, that fit me loose as well.
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I got into a pair hanging in my closet that I haven't been able to wear for about 5 years.

GO US ! ! !
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Did the same thing yesterday!!!! Jeans right out of the dryer and they fit. No squatting and stretching in them to make them fit, they just FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Is that not the best feeling in the world?? Last week I was headed out to a family get-together and I had on my same old jeans (size 10). I decided to try on a pair of black pants (size8) that my sister had given me because she had lost 15lbs. Well they fit and were even a little loose in the butt! She also gave me a few size 6 which I have hanging in my closet so I see them right when I walk in the closet. I'm using them for motivation!

I love going shopping and trying on clothes when I have dropped a size. My thing is, I don't buy anything, but I try on the next smaller size....when I lose MORE weight, I then treat myself to what I had originally tried on....in the smaller size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!