30 day Shred level 2

Options
Scheduled to start level 2 of 30 day Shred today. Not sure if I am ready for it. I feel too old for some of the moves :noway:

Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and did it, so can you. Go ahead and give it a try. If you can't do some of it substitute a move from level one.
    Good luck!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I was terrified to move to level 2 Shred but once I did I realized that level one had prepared me and that I could do it. It wasn't super easy but what of Jillian's is? ;)
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    Oh God :noway: Im half way through level 1 and dreading level 2 already ... :ohwell:
  • Jessicareneho
    Options
    It's not as scary as you might think! I actually prefer level 2 to level 1. Good luck!
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    I just started level 2 yesterday. It was hard, not gonna lie. I was in really bad shape when I started level one but after a few days it wasn't so bad. I'm sure level 2 will be the same way. Good luck and if you get discouraged think about how far you've already come!
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Level 2 kicked my butt last night. It was my first day of L2....its hard but so worth it!!!! :wink:
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    I'm like Jessica and prefer Level 2 to Level 1...seems more of a burn for me. Although I skipped 30DS yesterday and did Jillian's 6 week 6 pack...holy crap. I died by the end of it. And felt like I did more cardio too.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 years old and I just finished Day 30 of 30 DAY SHRED on yesterday ...Love It!.... It gets better but it kicks butt ...if you can DON'T GIVE UP.
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement.. I have been walking for 30 minutes on the treadmill after I do level one so maybe I am more ready then I am giving myself credit for. It just seems that as you get older it takes so much energy to lift yourself off the floor with those damn jumping jacks. Even got a lighter pair of sneakers thinking that might help.
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm 46 and did it, so can you. Go ahead and give it a try. If you can't do some of it substitute a move from level one.
    Good luck!

Do you find that as you get older your mind is still young and telling you yes I can, but your body is telling you other wise.